Author Topic: Dr hisham hamed  (Read 2465 times)

Offline the_natural

• Posting Member
hi, i would like to say this site has been a great help, but i wanted to ask a few questions.

heres my story

i had surgery on the nhs about 10 months ago they didnt do no lipo but the results where visible and looked quite good initially, however i soon noticed that one side was stickin out a bit more   :( this was clearly visible.

so i thought i better sort this out once and for all so i decided to go private,

i have just had my consultation with Dr Hisham Hamed and was quite impressed, he was seemed pretted honest saying that  removing too much tissue could cause a donut affect where the nipple receeds into the chest, but said he would remove some of the excess tissue  to make both sides equal.

i jus wanted to ask if anyone here has had any experience like this and if anyone has a procedure done by Dr Hisham Hamed to hear about it

cheers

Offline uk_bloke

• Bronze Member
    • my pictures
hi,

the only person i can remember on here whos had surgery with the doctor you mention is a guy called oppositions (bit of a strange chap btw!).you should look back to find his posts ,and if i remember right his results were pretty good.
good luck

Offline the_natural

• Posting Member
oh right, ill check them out then

cheers mate, nice one

Offline the_natural

• Posting Member
your right the guy sounds like a nut, but it seems the doc is pretty good....the some guy called oscar was thinkin of usin HHamed, anyone know what hapenned with him cheers ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024