Author Topic: Best decision I ever made (and I'm over 50!)  (Read 5115 times)

Offline rustynail

I was 52 when I had the surgery and am now one year post op. Having this surgery is one of the best decisions I've made in my entire life!!! I mowed the yard today without a shirt and it felt great!!!!! Next week I'm having lipo on what's left of my love handles I lost almost 80 pounds over the last three years by starting a walking program that progressed to a 'walking fast' program the finally progressed to a running program. I had the gyno surgery after I'd lost almost 45 pounds. In a week I'm scheduled to have lipo of my 'love handles' which will, at long last, give me a fit look for the first time in my life. I would encourage anyone with gynecomastia to stop suffering and go ahead and have the surgery. Its worth every penny. My only regret is not doing it sooner.

Offline tapingthemdown

• Posting Member
Glad to hear you were able to get the surgery done. At 35, I thought I was a little late getting it done. It goes to show that it doesn't matter what age you are, it's best to get it done so you go on living the way you always saw yourself as.

Now if only we could build a time machine to get all that lost time back  :D

Offline steelhead

• Silver Member
Nice story in 2 years I will be pushing 40 and I will get this done I have waited so long. The only problem is that I smoke and will need to quit.

Offline grotesk_uk

• Posting Member
I am 39 next week and will probably have surgery next year!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024