Author Topic: Surgery Karidis 10/08/10  (Read 1695 times)

Offline Rhet

So after 13 years of wanting to get rid of my hideous chest, and about 8 after realising there was a solution, I had my operation with Karidis yesterday.

Criminally I forgot to take some pre-op pics - i intended too but just forgot. Karidis took some though, i'll have to see if i can get a copy.

Anyway, I was admitted about 8.30, went down about 10 and was released about 3.30. The whole day went pretty smoothly, everyone was pretty friendly and Karidis, whilst not saying much, make me feel confident just by his general confident demeanor. The only thing i was slightly disappointed with was that I didn't see him after the sugery. A 30second visit just to let me know it went ok would have made me feel better, but hey, i'll forgive if he's done the trick.

I can't recall the fat removed (will update when they post me that through) but they removed a total of 50grams of gland, 34 from LS and 16 from RS - i'm not sure how that compares with others?

I've not looked at the results yet as the nurse advised me to keep the bandage and vest on until tonight, so i'm going to wait until about 5. I'm so nervous about taking them off, it's insane!

I'm not in any real discomfort at the minute, although i'm pretty restricted in my arm movement. I'm mostly sore around the arm pits, but i think the vest may be causing that as i think it's slightly too tight. The 2nd vest they gave me was a bigger size, so after my shower i'm going to have a go with that.

Will keep with my recovery, any questions from those preparing to go with Karidis just shout up :)

Offline Nomoregyne

• Bronze Member
Hey mate, congrats on being gyne free! I sont suppose you fancy posting up some pics? I'm going with karidis in a few weeks and would like to see the results he's getting

Offline thetodd

Bang some pics up mate glad you got it all sorted, take it easy and make sure you massage properly at the three week mark and youl sail through it :)

Nice one!
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024