Author Topic: Cost Of Surgey With Dr. Karidis  (Read 2325 times)

Offline Drizzy Drake

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if someone could inform me of the cost of getting surgery with Dr. Karidis, as he seems to be the main man and I'd like to get it done with him.

I'm basically wanting to know the costs involved as I want to have an idea of how much I need to save between now and my target date for surgery which is this time next year.

Would someone be able to break down the exact costs for different things needed (consultation, blood tests, Karidis' fee, etc) and at what stage of the process that they need to be paid.

Thanks very much  :)

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
i cant really break down all costs, as ive not had it done yet.
but i know the consultation is 75 quid, which is donated to charity..
ive been quoted the blood tests are 130 quid, or free if you get em done from your GP
and the overall fee for the op is just over 4 grand.
hope this helps :)

Offline Whiff

• Bronze Member
Its basically £4200 with consultation, blood tests  , his fee and hospital fees. so you probably need £4400 with travel and accommodation.

If you have a serious problem probably the best money you will ever spend

Offline Drizzy Drake

Thanks for the replies lads, they're much appreciated.

So, a rounded off figure of around £4500 (€5,300) then. Hmmm, it's going to be near impossible for me to save that much in a year given the bills I pay, cost of living etc, so perhaps I'll have to extended another 6 months onto my estimated time to have the required funds for surgery.

Not to worry, it'll give me more time to lose a bit more weight as I definitely need to lose around two stone anyway.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 09:38:59 PM by Drizzy Drake »

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
yep, pretty much in the same boat as you mate :(
good luck, hope you get there

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024