Author Topic: 1 year+ post op  (Read 1767 times)

Offline chris87

• Posting Member
Hey all, about a year ago i made a post on this forum asking for advice and such, and i ended up going to see Karidis in june of last year (2009) everything seemed perfect i had the operation and was very happy with the results, then came the problem i recieved no aftercare call or follow up appointment and now recently ive started to notice that i have a lump just to the right of my right nipple, is this left over gland that was prob missed? and is there a chance its growing back? that would be my worst nightmare to finally think its all over to have to go through it again, im 23 now and every site ive read about recurring gyne is it shouldnt happen in 99% of people my age as its gone past the stage and whatever grew before my op was most likely the maximum it would ever grow.

can anyone shed some light on my situation or what to do, im starting to panic and worry over this small lump now :(

thanks all really appreciate any feedback

Offline Nomoregyne

• Bronze Member
Probably gland or scar tissue. It wont just "grow back" unless there are other issues at play i.e- elevated estrogen levels etc. Have you had a hormone panel work up?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024