Author Topic: Do puffy nipples go after surgery?  (Read 2641 times)

Offline jakeyboy08

• Silver Member
    • https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=22534.0
Maybe a stupid question i asume they do but not sure, i use to have very small nipples before gyno now i have large puffy ones, and everytime i pinch them they go back to normall?
GYNECOMASTIA FREE SINCE: 11/04/2011

TO VIEW MY EXPERIENCE OF SURGERY WITH BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW

Offline Darth Menace

• Bronze Member
it really depends on the type of gyne surgery you get.  I had the option of (pardon my not using the scientific terms) getting fat taken out of my pecs, nipples only, or nipples and pecs.  I went with getting both the pecs and nipples done.  I'm still in the healing stage so there is some swelling which can resemble puffy, but nothing near as bad as before surgery.  Once the swelling goes down then we are back to the way i wanted originally.  Correct me if i'm wrong guys, but puffy nipples is a glandular problem in the nipple.

Offline jakeyboy08

• Silver Member
    • https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=22534.0
I have glandular no fat im naturally skinny? and had this since a young and and nipples were small before and are still small when cold e.c.t.

Jake

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
I'm not sure if you're asking whether glandular excision will improve a puffy nipple, or if you're asking if gyne surgery will also reduce the size of the areola.  In either case, the answer is "yes".  

Removing gland from underneath will improve the puffy nipple, and for those whose areolas have expanded significantly as a result of the gynecomastia, I have seen doctors on here say that the surgery itself naturally makes the areolas smaller. In effect, the surgery winds up doing to the areola what cold does.....it makes it contract.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024