Author Topic: booked in with levick :O) (now with preop pics)  (Read 3889 times)

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
saw the big man yesterday and was pleased with how the consulation went.
really nice guy who knows his stuff.

Booked in for the 11th May, sorted my time off work and transport etc.
Just want it done now but really nervous as well if that makes sense.

Just need to order compression vest and get arnica etc ready for post op.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 10:52:51 AM by somedude999 »

Offline PatrickS

• Posting Member
Good luck mate, i have my op with Levick in just under 4 hours :) just glandular gyne

Offline ad21

• Bronze Member
Good luck mate guess your having it done atm :) congrats

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Cheers guys, good luck Patrick hope its gone well  ;D

Offline shaker

• Silver Member

If we dont hear from patrick than we all know what happened :p. J/K gluck patrick and somedude, got any pictures to share so far ?

Offline PatrickS

• Posting Member
Well im home now, havn't even seen the results other than a picture he took with the glands lying on my chest haha, had quite a bit of pain and not much sleep at the hospital last night. But all is good when you have sky movies there! Gotta keep this tight bandage on for a week and then take it off and ring Levick to tell him the results. Im so excited too see what its like!!! And then after the week i gotta put my compression garment on :)

hurry up week!

Offline ad21

• Bronze Member
congratulations mate! did you ask him to take a photo of the glands or is it something he just does?  Bet your looking forward to making a full recovery and seeing the results

Offline PatrickS

• Posting Member
nahh it was just something he does i think, he said the nurses in the operating theatre were shocked when they saw the glands taken out because they thought there was nothing wrong with me lol

Offline ad21

• Bronze Member
hahaha awesome man! they manage to get rid of the puffyness? anestetic and everything felt alright? how long before you can get back in the gym

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
hahaha awesome man! they manage to get rid of the puffyness? anestetic and everything felt alright? how long before you can get back in the gym

lol dude gym ? u serious  avoid it for atleast a month or 2 to be on safe side ! congrats patrick seeing ur made it through :)

Offline PatrickS

• Posting Member
yeah all flat now :) and he said give it atleast a month before going back to gym which is gonna kill me :( anasthetic was all good, ive had it twice before so knew wat i was expecting. But it does feel like you wake up seconds later

Offline ad21

• Bronze Member
good stuff man! Yeah the gym thing sucks! but even after 2 months off could still get in good condition for this summer :) i know a female bodybuilder who had her breasts done.  Was training again after 6 weeks...

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
yeah all flat now :) and he said give it atleast a month before going back to gym which is gonna kill me :( anasthetic was all good, ive had it twice before so knew wat i was expecting. But it does feel like you wake up seconds later

This is awesome mate !! keep us posted on how you're doing. are the bandages annoying ? you managing to sleep oright now ?

7 weeks time I will joining you mate :)

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
and somedude, got any pictures to share so far ?

Will get some up asap mate, mostly gland I reckon.
7 weeks till op date for me, cranking up the cardio to get in as best shape as possible for it  :D

Offline PatrickS

• Posting Member
yeah bandages are extremely annoying, i havn't seen my chest yet since seeing the photos on the day of the op. Its easy enough to sleep but you do get the back pains though :( the bandages im meant to leave on for a week because they are really tight so on wednesday will be taking them off and putting my vest on :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024