Author Topic: Hello Im new to the forum, my pics inside  (Read 4597 times)

Offline shaunuk

• Posting Member
Hi I just had my op a week today at transform, I will post final pics in 6 weeks, this is my progress so far

Offline Boobicles

• Posting Member
Hi, can i ask who your surgeon was? Are you happy with the result so far? What exactly did they do?

Offline shaunuk

• Posting Member
Hi, can i ask who your surgeon was? Are you happy with the result so far? What exactly did they do?

Yes it was DR Netri, yes im very happy with my result.. its only been a week and my chest is very flat,,

I Just had liposuction,, The DR sugested NOT to have the breast tissue cut out of the nipple because he said it can make the nipples dip in, and said That there was not much tissue there in my case

Offline Mickydubs

• Bronze Member
Hi there,
just out of interest did you shop around, i.e. consider other surgeons / places ? and what made you decide to use transform ?

Offline shaunuk

• Posting Member
Hi there,
just out of interest did you shop around, i.e. consider other surgeons / places ? and what made you decide to use transform ?

I looked around on the internet and came across a few others but transform seemed to be the cheapest, I've never been a sort of person to go to someone that recommends because they used them themself , surgery can go wrong in anycase its a risk everytime,, did u hear bad storys about them ? It looks like i'm the only one on here thats used them mate

any comments on my pics anyone ? do you think they have done a good job  :)

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Looks pretty good to me.

I thought it was almost impossible for surgeons to determine what is fat and what is breast tissue until they operate, which makes me wonder why they opted for just lipo straight off. Having the gland excised doesn't make the nipples dip in if its done correctly.

But as I say, I think it looks pretty good.

Offline shaunuk

• Posting Member
Looks pretty good to me.

I thought it was almost impossible for surgeons to determine what is fat and what is breast tissue until they operate, which makes me wonder why they opted for just lipo straight off. Having the gland excised doesn't make the nipples dip in if its done correctly.

But as I say, I think it looks pretty good.

Thanks Mate

Yes your right my Dr didn't know until he operated, but said after my op there wasn't much breast tissue and it can make the nippels dip in, so He wasn't botherd about taking the breast tissue out as there was only little Tissue and most was just fat,, If i'm not happy with my result I can go back and have the tissue removed with no extra cost

Offline Mickydubs

• Bronze Member
Sorry mate, no its not because I had heard bad things about transform that I asked why you chose them.
Its purely because a couple of years ago they were one of the 1st companies I actually remember leaving my email address with to arrange for a consultation, but never followed it up.
Its only thanks to this forum that I came across Dr. Karidis name to which I'm truly greatfull, without this site I'm sure I,d still be umming and arring now about what to do!
You look nice and flat from the pic mate.  

Offline shaunuk

• Posting Member
Sorry mate, no its not because I had heard bad things about transform that I asked why you chose them.
Its purely because a couple of years ago they were one of the 1st companies I actually remember leaving my email address with to arrange for a consultation, but never followed it up.
Its only thanks to this forum that I came across Dr. Karidis name to which I'm truly greatfull, without this site I'm sure I,d still be umming and arring now about what to do!
You look nice and flat from the pic mate.  

Thanks Mate is such a good feeling to finally not have moobs,

Offline shaunuk

• Posting Member
what are the prices for  Dr. Karidis if you don't mind me asking ?

Offline pancakes

• Posting Member

Offline shaunuk

• Posting Member
Ive read its about 5250

expensive but if he's good its worth it... mine cost £2500

Offline neil195

• Posting Member
Hi Shaun, congratulations on the surgery, it looks good so far. I had my surgery last week too, I went with Karidis and the price was £4233. This was with gland removal and lipo to the chest area.

How you getting on with the recovery?

Offline shaunuk

• Posting Member
Hi Shaun, congratulations on the surgery, it looks good so far. I had my surgery last week too, I went with Karidis and the price was £4233. This was with gland removal and lipo to the chest area.

How you getting on with the recovery?

Thanks Mate...

I'm ok thanks,I had my stitches out after 6 days just sore still after 8 days,, 

Offline shaunuk

• Posting Member
Hi this is me after 10 weeks.. i have a few scars still but the swelling has gone down

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024