Author Topic: 8 Days post op  (Read 1098 times)

Offline gyno_gaz

• Posting Member
Hi guys

Had my op done 8 days ago by Mario Russo through MYA

Also had lipo to the stomach too

To be honest I've been struggling though and am unsure about my recovery. I'm having stitches out Thursday, but am unhappy with the swelling and severe bruising still present after 8 days. Under my arm pits I have 2 large lumps,  looks like fluid and the bruising under each breast is still extremely angry.

From looking at other recovery pics on here I seem miles away ?

Also the lipo to my stomach. Around my belly button circumference
There seems to be a LOT of scar tissue forming also stretching 3 inches out from button. Few largish bumps too, not at all sure on it... Wasn't happy with Surgeon didn't even come see me after op & found out while I was waiting, he put someone under general for a nose op then didn't have the right tool with him, so had to wake poor girl up who was rightfully heartbroken.

Offline zm

• Silver Member
Hey Gaz,
Welcome to the board mate..
what is MYA?

Also, i'm exactly 17 days post op and have scar tissue around 2 inches around my chest. it's completely normal.  In terms of swelling, everyone is different.  However, i did eat 1 whole pineapple a day (half in the morning and half in the evening) for the first 7 days which i believe has helped keep my swelling down.

Did you have any drips? what is your current body condition like in terms of weight?  Did you have glands removed or just lipo? are you wearing a compression vest? are you taking arnica tablets? i'm having about 10 a days. i chew 5 in the morning and 5 at night times even thought it should be 5 spread across the whole day.

remember bro, that things will get worse before that they any better.  my chest looks like some days it's improving then the next it's puffy here and there...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024