Author Topic: 2.5 Years after surgery from Dr. Elliot Jacobs  (Read 5624 times)

Offline Unidentified

• Posting Member
I was shocked to receive a phone call from Dr. Jacobs office a couple days ago, Two and a half years after my surgery to see how I am doing. It got me thinking about everything Ive gone through... growing up with gynecomastia and getting corrective surgery. It has truley changed my life in ways I never would have imagined.

I have the same backstory as many of you do. I had all the same Insecurities and embarressing and stressful situations due to my gynecomastia. After a large weight loss I realized that surgery was the only definitive treatment. After much research I decided on Dr. Jacobs in NYC and from start to finish I am very satisfied.

Two years after my surgery I realize that I am involved in so many things that I would never have imagined before this surgery. Long distance running, Swimming, going shirtless, sex, Martial arts.... and even just wearing a t-shirt. All of these things I do without a second thought. I am a much more confident and outgoing person, and its all due to this surgery. It was worth every penny of the $8000 I paid for it. Everyday for the rest of my life I will reap the rewards.

I remember what its like to suffer from this condition. It was years of daily mental torture. If you are considering this surgery and/or Dr. Jacobs, my advice to you is just to take the plunge and do it. Its worth any physical or financial pain that is involved, and its definatley life changing. Good luck. And thanks Dr. Jacobs

hammer

That phone call from him goes way beyond, above and beyond the call! I have gotten personal calls a week from doctors after major surgery, two weeks from there nurse, follow up check ups in office, but a call two years latter!

Doc, you rock!!!

Bob aka Hammer

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024