Author Topic: The time has come. Surgery with Levick. 10 Month Update!  (Read 12603 times)

Offline mike93

• Bronze Member
Hey all! Bit nervous about posting on here. Had what I consider pretty bad Gynecomastia since I was 10. I'm now 18, 14 stone and 6ft tall. Saw some amazing transformations on here (Karidis and Levick). Decided to go with Levick in the end based on what I'd seen here and also knowing the fact that he has suffered with the problem himself.

I've got a couple of pictures pre weight loss (I was almost 18 stone at this point. I'll take some more pre-op photos at my current weight when my camera has charged.

I've got my consultation booked in a couple of weeks time and I'm extremely excited about one day being able to wear a tshirt without a compression vest or a jump over the top.

Pre-op photos see below.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 03:47:03 PM by mike93 »

Offline tpuk

• Silver Member
all the best.

You are young ^& will heal up quick :)

Offline improving

• Silver Member
You won't look back, Levick is the man you're in good hands :)

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
Good luck mate, Levick will sort you out :)

Offline mike93

• Bronze Member
Good luck mate, Levick will sort you out :)

Thanks I hope so too. Got my consultation the week after next and I'll try get the op ASAP after that. Saw your thread earlier, your surgery looked like it went really well. Must be amazing feeling to wake up and not have the weight on your chest.

Offline mike93

• Bronze Member
So I'm booked in for the 10th.

The consultation went really well. He's a really friendly honest guy and I felt really comfortable speaking to him about the situation. He seemed to know exactly what he was talking about and It seemed like he is really understanding of the psychological affect of the situation. It was always going to be karidis or Levick but after having a consultation with Levick I feel like he's the right guy. I like the fact that he goes in from under the arms rather than the nipple and also that I won't have to have the op done and then go home straight after.

Extremely excited about being moob free although I know its going to be a long recovery. Anyway see you guys on the other side. Better pictures on their way shortly.

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
Very best of luck mike. Keep us updated.

Offline mike93

• Bronze Member
Hey just a quick update,

My surgery date is approaching (Wednesday) and i'll be posting some proper pre-op photos tomorrow evening. I've bought my compression vest. Design Veronique #640. Fits quite well but doesn't feel that tight. Been taking Arnica for the last week so I'm ready and will keep you guys updated. Watch this space, photos due tomorrow.

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
Hey - if you can - take your vest back and get a smaller size before your surgery.

If it's not tight now - it's going to be much looser after the surgeon removes all the stuff from your chest.

You want the vest as tight as possible without being too uncomfortable to help reduce and prevent swelling - and hasten the healing process.

Good luck...

Offline mike93

• Bronze Member
McGilli It's not not tight. It just doesn't feel as tight as I thought it would.

Unfortunately my camera is broken. Only realised yesterday afternoon that the battery is completely discharged. Need to buy a new one. Here are less recent pre op photos.

Front:

Side:

« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 04:27:54 PM by mike93 »

Offline sjwsjw

• Gold Member
Good luck tomorrow, you'll be fine. It's always worse in your head.

Look after yourself and take things easy for a while. I hate people running around for me but it's worth it for the best result.

Offline improving

• Silver Member
All the best for tomorrow. The feelings and nerves building up to surgery is actually worse than going through it imo. Take it easy, you're in good hands, Levick is great.

Offline mike93

• Bronze Member
Thanks guys. Just shaved my chest and armpits. Not sure if it was neccesary but I figured I'll be able to see the difference more after surgery and it won't do any harm. A little bit nervous now but excited at the same time. See you all on the other side.

Offline mike93

• Bronze Member
Not long to go!  *jealous*   :)

Don't worry, it will be your turn soon. I also had to save up for my surgery. Luckily I'm on a gap year earning at the moment hence the only reason I can afford to do this surgery. Admittedly that's 6 months of my wages gone already but my overheads are small.

You're clearly committed to getting the money for the surgery and I'm sure you will. The wait is horrible but hopefully it will be worth it in the end (I'll tell you in 48 hours anyway).

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024