Author Topic: Cancer scare?  (Read 1453 times)

Offline thisonehere

• Posting Member
I've tried asking for help in a few places, but no one is replying...

I have 'puffy nipples' as it were (small case of gyne behind each nipple that elevates them) and just a few weeks or so ago my nipple became very tender, despite never having pain before, and the gyne 'tissue' seemed to become harder

I'm just wondering if anyone else has felt the same? it's quite painful to touch, but not painful at all when im not touching it. is there any chance of it being cancer? I may sound like a bit of a hypochondriac, but I despise going to the doctors so i'd prefer to not go for this one unless it persists for a few months or so. Cheers for any help.

Offline Era

• Silver Member
Its nothing to worry about its happened 3 times to me since the age of 13 (im 23 now). The gland under my nipples went hard and extremeley tender, my gf could not lie on my chest. I dont know why it happens it could be your hormones going a bit mad but it does go away after a few weeks.

Offline thisonehere

• Posting Member
cheers mate, a lot of reassurance there.
I keep on kidding myself that it could be the start of a reaction that would see these things disappearing off my chest! but of course, it could be worse.

Offline Ricardo7

• Silver Member
I had this when I was a teenager, it's fairly common. Maybe mention it to your GP for piece of mind but it's nothing to worry about.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024