Author Topic: Surgery Done! Alex Karidis 31/1/13 Pre&Post Pic - 10 month Update!  (Read 19124 times)

Offline ashleyt

• Posting Member
Hello!

The start of my story -
Im 19, had Gynecomastia since the age of 12/13.It was always on my mind all the time!I just wanted to have a normal body and do normal things, ie wearing layers, relationships, confidants issues.I went to doctors last summer which was very hard to finally do it.. where they confirmed that i had Gynecomastia,i never even told anyone about the gyno.. because i was embarrassed about it. They checked my testosterone levels and everything was normal,  They then said that its not a medical issue so nothing could be done. and started then looking at surgery. I was scared of the thought of having surgery but it had to be done because i couldn't live with these things anymore!!

I then came on these forums, and reading other peoples experiences, I done alot of research and decided that Alex Karidis was the man =P

I started getting the ball rolling the start of 2013 and called Alex Karidis up on the 4/1/13 and got a consultation on the 7/1/13 which i was quite lucky to!

The consultation then came, was nervous but hey its a big change but i really wanted it done. consultation was good very helpful, he explained what he was going to do, and had a feel of them, showed us some pictures of his work and i was happy with it, i remember he said 'i will make you flat!' i was happy=D The consultation cost £75. Then went to sort out costs and that with Nicola, £2800 for Alex Karidis and £1483 for the hospital which came to a total of £4283 pluss the bloods which was £146, and then we sorted out a date, which was the 31/1/13! i was surprised how quick i got in! Role on the 31st!    

« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 10:12:31 AM by ashleyt »

Offline ashleyt

• Posting Member
The Day of surgery came pretty fast! The days leading up to it was horrible! just having thoughts about knifes, needles and all that stuff, but i kept on telling myself that i want this done and cant live with these anymore!

I was traveling down on the day, which i had to leave at 4:30 in the morning! ended up stuck in traffic but got there on time! I had to be there for 8:30. I got settled into my room and stuck the tv on.. got dressed into my gown and that, ordered my food. Then before you know it Alex came in and drew me up, taking afew pictures and had to sign the papers. Was so nervous and about 10-15mins later i got called to go down! man i was shitting myself! Walked into the anesthetic room and led down, I was worrying so much! they said there not going to put me to sleep yet because they needed to ask me afew questions, bang i was out... it was so easy don't know what i was worrying about!

Woke up then in the recovery room! felt glad it was all over! got wheeled to my room and rested there, had my food and watched some tv, i was feeling ok after operation, i was quite shocked, i think i ended up leaving at about 4:30 or 5 not too sure tbh, ended up taking me 6 hours to get home!!! man that was along day!    

Offline ashleyt

• Posting Member

Offline ashleyt

• Posting Member

Offline ashleyt

• Posting Member
day after opp
day 3
day 4
day 5

Offline ashleyt

• Posting Member
2 days ago i looked at my nipples
and 3rd picture was taken today

Offline ashleyt

• Posting Member
Im recovering quite well, back to work tomorrow so pleased so far with my results =D ill keep you all up to date with pictures

I also would like to say thank you to -
thetodd
chopper
about2change
and a big thankyou to TheITguy!

Offline about2change

• Silver Member
looking all good mate. Everything is finished now :) just let your body do the healing

Offline Imbackagain

• Bronze Member
Looking good.. Glad it all worked out fine for you. I look foward to your recovery posts. All the best.

Offline ashleyt

• Posting Member
Thankyou guys
 I will be uploading more pictures in afew days time.

Offline thetodd

Looks real good mate, just sit back and relax its all you can do ;)
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline ashleyt

• Posting Member

Offline ashleyt

• Posting Member
sorry abit late uploading more photos.

Here is my 2 week post opp, I do have creasing in the middle of left nipple but should go in afew weeks.

glad the vest can now come off! only wearing at night from now on =D

Offline ashleyt

• Posting Member
3 weeks post opp, My chest is very sensitive at the moment but should be better when i start massaging it, also still have crease in left nipple. im very happy with my result so far!=D best thing i ever done!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024