Author Topic: Consultation with Karidis June 7th  (Read 2178 times)

Offline KSS24

• Bronze Member
So I finally after all these years of having Gynecomastia built up the courage to talk to my mum about it, and to book up a consultation with Karidis (after reading a lot of this website and doing a fair amount of research).

I was just hoping to get some info from people here who have had their consultations/Surgery with Karidis.

What is the process in terms of payment? I've heard someone say they paid a deposit along with Consultation fee (for charity) and blood tests... I'm aware of the consultation & blood test prices, but what was the deposit amount? And when is the rest of the money due?

Also how quickly was you booked in to have surgery after your consultation?

Any replies would be much appreciated, so anxious to get this all booked up and sorted now that I know I'm 100% going to finally get it done.

I was lucky to get a consultation so quick they first wanted to book me in for July 18th when I booked it last weekend, but I got a cancellation slot for June 7th.

Offline KSS24

• Bronze Member

Offline sjwsjw

• Gold Member
The deposit is £1000 and the rest of the payment needs to be cleared with them around 14 days before the surgery date I believe (that is the rest of karidis' cost which will be around £1800 after taking the deposit) as for the hospital fees part (they are separate fees) they will contact you for payment around a week in advance once they have word from karidis that you have paid him it's basically set. I wasn't contacted by the hospital in advance, I called karidis' office but was told not to worry and the hospital took their fee when I arrived on the day of my surgery. Though you may be contacted in advance so don't assume it's on the surgery day. If I remember the hospital fee was around £1500. (£4300ish total for mine)

Offline KSS24

• Bronze Member
The deposit is £1000 and the rest of the payment needs to be cleared with them around 14 days before the surgery date I believe (that is the rest of karidis' cost which will be around £1800 after taking the deposit) as for the hospital fees part (they are separate fees) they will contact you for payment around a week in advance once they have word from karidis that you have paid him it's basically set. I wasn't contacted by the hospital in advance, I called karidis' office but was told not to worry and the hospital took their fee when I arrived on the day of my surgery. Though you may be contacted in advance so don't assume it's on the surgery day. If I remember the hospital fee was around £1500. (£4300ish total for mine)

OK thank you for the response!! So if I want to book it, I have to pay the deposit? Can I pay via credit card there? How is the rest of the money taken from each the hospital and Karidis, directly there?

Offline Mandrayke

Personally I paid for the deposit and both set of fees over the phone with debit card. In order to secure a surgery date you need to pay the £1000 deposit. In terms of dates, when I had mine done last November the waiting time from consultation to surgery was around 6 weeks.

Good luck, you won't regret it! I'm 6 months post surgery and loving the summer and all the opportunities it provides for wearing figure hugging T shirts....even white ones!  Happy to answer and questions you may have mate.

Offline KSS24

• Bronze Member
Personally I paid for the deposit and both set of fees over the phone with debit card. In order to secure a surgery date you need to pay the £1000 deposit. In terms of dates, when I had mine done last November the waiting time from consultation to surgery was around 6 weeks.

Good luck, you won't regret it! I'm 6 months post surgery and loving the summer and all the opportunities it provides for wearing figure hugging T shirts....even white ones!  Happy to answer and questions you may have mate.

Cheers for the info mate, hopefully I'll be able to get surgery in within a month at least, I think I saw someone got it 1 week after consultation but that must of been very lucky!

Yeah I can imagine mate, sounds great, I'm going Vegas next August so by the time I have surgery it will be 1 year post surgery when I go there, which will mean everything should be great if I work out plenty as well. So can't wait, by the looks of things I'm going to miss most of this summer and will probably have the horrid vest I've heard about during some hot nights but it's gonna be so worth it in the end.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024