Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 1586 times)

Offline m4rk

• Posting Member
I cannot express how pleased I am to see there are others out there in the same situation as me and have found a cure for this insufferable curse.

I've had this since 13 ish and have always been so contious about my chest which until 2 months ago I didnt know this condition existed! i'm in my thirties now.

I have a few questions if anyone might offer some kind insight to:

1) Is it possible to book an appt with Levik right away or do I have to go through my GP?

2) Can I really enjoy being out in the sun now? wearing tshirts on a breezy day is my worst nightmare (is there still a physiological reflect to want to hide your chest still).

Thanks for any feedback!

Offline irish_dude

• Silver Member
  • Op performed with Mr.Levick, 19/8/2005
1) Is it possible to book an appt with Levik right away or do I have to go through my GP?
You can book an appointment directly with Mr.Levick as he operates from a private clinic. You'd need to go through your GP if you wanted to go through the NHS.

Can I really enjoy being out in the sun now? wearing tshirts on a breezy day is my worst nightmare (is there still a physiological reflect to want to hide your chest still).

Yup, been there, bought the tee-shirt and the large black baggy-shirt and jacket to cover it.

I'm 9 days post-op with Mr.Levick and it's looking pretty good so far.

My chest still feels slightly 'fatty', but I'm hoping this will go down over the next 3 months as it's early days yet.

As I've got a fairly big tum (at the moment!), they don't look very pronounced, but I'd be fairly happy to go out in just a tee-shirt now, which I wouldn't have ever dreamed about doing before.

Offline m4rk

• Posting Member
Cheers Irish for your thoughts.

Do you mind if I ask how much you paid for Mr.Levick's work? (I know that each case is different).

Offline irish_dude

• Silver Member
  • Op performed with Mr.Levick, 19/8/2005
3655. I believe Mr. Jan Stanik charges exactly the same too.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024