Author Topic: Had my surgery done!  (Read 1727 times)

Offline JackY16

• Posting Member
Hello peeps!

Had my surgery done around half 9 yesterday morning! Staff was excellent, everything about the stay was excellent and I was really shocked when mr levick showed me my burger shots lmao! But finally on the other side now ;D

Just a relief everything went well, spent the first day at home today, been in a bit of discomfort but not much to be honest! I will be updating photos probably tomorrow for people!

Right for people who've had operations when did you start going out and being more active? Obviously first week I need to chillax but I can't help myself from moving abit to much haha, just feel so happy atm:D anyway just an update

Offline AchillesUK

• Silver Member
Congrats!

I had my surgery this week too on Wednesday. Yeah just try and take it as easy as possible. I'm sure other more 'experienced' members will fill you in as to activity levels.

From what Mr Levick told me yesterday, first week relax, and then build up from there. 4-6 weeks till you're back in 'gym' mode again. But all the while listen to your body.

Offline JackY16

• Posting Member
Yeah sure they will do! Just been watching films on my ipad so yeah, how are you doing mate? You feeling good?

Yeah I'm doing everything they're saying and guessing you are too haha just can't wait to get past this recovery and see the back of the '2tshirts' days:) it's mad how one surgery can have such a big impact on confidence, and everything..,

Offline AchillesUK

• Silver Member
Yeah sure they will do! Just been watching films on my ipad so yeah, how are you doing mate? You feeling good?

Yeah I'm doing everything they're saying and guessing you are too haha just can't wait to get past this recovery and see the back of the '2tshirts' days:) it's mad how one surgery can have such a big impact on confidence, and everything..,

I'm good thanks. Yeah just relaxing too. I know what you mean, cant wait till about a month or two from now, when all the swelling and bruising hopefully goes down!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024