Author Topic: Surgery with Mr Levick - 22nd October update & new pics added  (Read 5008 times)

Offline brittguy1068

• Posting Member
I'm now 3 days post op and back home after surgery with Mr Levick on Wednesday October 22nd.

The whole process including the Surgery went very well, and pain and bruising are minimal. I will be keeping the compression wrap on for the full 7 days (24/7) as Mr Levick suggested, although I am already looking forward to a nice but not too hot shower on day 7.

I have attached the pictures Mr Levick took immediately prior to surgery, and also the now famous "burger shot" showing the 222 gms total gland tissue removed. 

I will post more pictures after 7 days when I start to wear just the regular compression vest and things really settle down..

Offline brittguy1068

• Posting Member
Previous post would have been too large with both pics attached, so here is the "burger" shot attached separately..

Offline AchillesUK

• Silver Member
Well done mate.

You seem like you've got a good physique, gyne aside. So hopefully after recovery you'll look awesome.

Offline brittguy1068

• Posting Member
Cheers Achilles, looking forward to getting back to the gym, and seeing how the lower pecs shape up.. 6 wks seems such a long time away from the weights, but it will all be worth it.. Hope your recovery is still going well..

Offline FlatAsAPancake

• Bronze Member
Those are some glands! Congratulations and welcome to the other side! :-)

Offline brittguy1068

• Posting Member
Thanks "Flatasapancake", feels great to be on the other side, but weird when I look at how flat it now is.. Seems flatter than I thought it would be, but I guess the binder is doing its job well at the moment.   

Any advice (anyone) on how long after you stop wearing the binder 24/7 before the chest starts to take on its new shape and you get an idea of what the end result looks like.

The binder was fine the first 3 days, but is now starting to be a nuisance, and I really can't wait to get a shower lol.. Roll on Wednesday :)

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
Congrats!  They look great already!  It's amazing that almost no fat was sucked out; all was gland.

My body fat, gyne shape and size are very similar to your before shots, maybe just a tad bit smaller.  I'm really looking forward to see how your outcome is going to be.  I'm sure it will be great.

---Bobby

Offline brittguy1068

• Posting Member
I have attached 4 main images, plus 1 annotated (may have to be on separate posts due to file size)… These were all taken only a few minutes after removing the compression vest which I now wear 24/7.  I wore the binder without break for the first 7 days as Mr Levick suggested, although was glad for the shower by day 7. The entry incisions are healing well, and the bruising which was evident has now reduced quite significantly. I did have some fluid build up (I think that’s what it was) in the area marked red on the annotated diagram, on day 8 wearing just the compression vest, but having read the forum I put the binder on over night, and it settled.  I now have a pad on each side under the vest to add a little pressure in this area, and haven’t had any problem since. I may remove the pads in a couple of days and see how it goes.  I have now reduced the Arnica down to 2 tablets daily, one in the morning and one in the evening.. There is no real pain, and sensation seems relatively normal all over except in the area marked red where there is some numbness, although not as numb as it was on day 7 .

At this time my only question is in regard to some tightness of the tissue in the area marked in blue, when I raise my arms overhead. It seems to run along the outer edge of the pectoral muscle from armpit insertion, down to the nipple. The tissue in this area feels tight (but not enough to prevent a careful full range of motion) and very firm/ more dense than the surrounding tissue.  It is almost identical on both right and left sides, in terms of feel, thickness, apparent density and tightness, so Im guessing that is not unusual, or any reason for alarm. 

Mr Levick replied to the above, and advised things were looking very good for this stage of recovery..  I have since removed the pads and now just wear the compression vest 24/7. It is a little uncomfortable under the arms and at night in bed, but you get used to it and its only for a little while longer.. Its doing its job well so I can live with it a few more weeks.. 

Offline brittguy1068

• Posting Member

Offline brittguy1068

• Posting Member

Offline brittguy1068

• Posting Member

Offline brittguy1068

• Posting Member
4th image front view annotated.. 10 days post op..
Red areas were where there was some fluid build up on day 8, but this has now resolved with wearing the binder overnight on day 8.. no problems since
Blue areas are where there is noticeable tightness when raising arms.. this is getting better each day..   

Offline FlatAsAPancake

• Bronze Member
What an incredible transformation - you must be over the moon!

Re the tightness, I still have some and I'm almost 5 weeks post op but I've found the massaging and rest have eased it a bit.

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
WOW!!  GREAT GREAT RESULTS!!

Congrats on your successful results and thanks for sharing your pics.

---Bobby

Offline AchillesUK

• Silver Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024