Author Topic: Gyne and alchohol  (Read 3761 times)

Offline Hostile

• Bronze Member
Does anyone else feel that drinking alchohol or smoking are the main contributers to their gyne?

I work out every day through the week and by the time it comes to the weekend my gyne doesn't look TOO bad.  But when the weekend comes I drink quite a lot (as you do when your young!) and smoke also (I know its minging but there's nothing like that first fag of the week come friday!).

I'd say I drink about 15 vodkas on friday and saturday and also about 10 fags each night.  I don't smoke or drink at all during the week.

The thing is, come sunday morning my gyne always seems to be more noticeable.  Do you think if I laid off drinking and smoking for like two months my gyne would really improve.  I'm pretty pessimistic about this after reading everyone say surgery is the only option.  And what kind of life would it be if to stay gyne free I couldn't go out with my friends and get wasted!?!  Anyone else notice this kind of affect from alchohol or fags?
Surgery semi-successful 11/01/03... but I'm still going insane.

Offline Deerude

• Posting Member
  • Gyne once, Gyne twice, GYNE GONE!!!!!
    • My Gyno Pictures!
Hi hostile!

I am a smoker, and im drinking like u maily on the weekends. I have noticed that the morning after a good session the night before that my gyne is far worse. I wouldnt say that it was the smoking, but i def think that the drink has something to do with it.

I have notice diferent drinks also have diferent affects. :-/ I mainly drink shorts, and i find that if i ever go out in the week that the next day it seems my gyne is a lot more flabby.  :-/ I think thats its due to the fact of water retention. Cause by the end of the day it seems to have gone down. If i were to drink pints depending on how many the affect can be worse. Just think in a night out do u normaly consume that much fluids?

Any way talking about nights out.... i have a stinking hang over, i have no idea how to spell so please sympathise with me! Oh and the gyne is worse too!  ;)

Hope i have helped in some way and remember your not alone!
=================================
Gyne Free For Me! Hurrah! :D

Bilateral Excission and Ultrasonic Liposuction via Transaxillary Incision (28 May 2003 By Dr Levick)
============================

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
i dont think its becouse u smoke or drink that u have gyno i never heard of that by any doc or ps

Bye Henrik :D
i finally feel like im a man

Offline pissedwtits

Here is a page that refers Gyne and estrogen levels are linked to alchohol intake

http://www.musclephotos.com/zinc.html

Offline ukman

• Posting Member
yes 100% agree, alchohol does make it worse!

I have had glandular Gyno for about 6/7 years, and last two years I drink more on weekends, not loads but get a bit pi**ed, now the gyno lump has doubled in size!!!

It sucks!

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
When i used to go out on the lash the next morning i noticed my gyne was alot more prominent. Im not sure how it is to drink after removal. Anyone got any thoughts? Any people who had gyne surgery before can you dirnk now without seeing any reoccurance.

Offline ukman

• Posting Member
I went to Ibiza a few years ago and drank all week, and that buggered it up bigtime, it enlarged loads.

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
i think if u binge drink, yr gyne is more vunerable.
moderation shud cause no alarms
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

Offline irish_dude

• Silver Member
  • Op performed with Mr.Levick, 19/8/2005
Personally I developed my gyne aged 7, and as far as I remember I wasn't drinking or smoking back then!

I think my problems stemmed from a difficult tonsellitus operation. I had a lot of throat infections before getting the tonsils out and I was on and off a lot of anti-bioctics and other crap between ages 5-6.

I was always a skinny-pup before the tonsellitus op, but I just balloned out afterwards, so drinking/smoking/puberty dont' enter into my particular gyne equation.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024