Author Topic: Surgery booked  (Read 8443 times)

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
Well had the consultation today manged to get booked in for surgery next Thursday

Offline Carpenter1

• Posting Member
Well done in taking the final step who are you booked in with?

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
Dr levick who you going with ?

Offline maurice212303

• Bronze Member
Great choice - I am 3 weeks post op and I am so far cmpletely thrilled with the results!!!!

You are in the best of hands!!!

Offline scotty1986

• Posting Member
Good to see mate, that is really quick. I am not going for consult till end of this month and hope your operation goes well.

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
Ano mate I thought not point dwelling on it just get it done Asap took me months before I had the balls to ring for a consultation bit nervous now but suppose this time next month it will all be over

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
Maurice how long are you having off work ?

Offline scotty1986

• Posting Member
Are you travelling far to birmingham ste or local?

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
Got about a 2 hour drive taken the missus so she can drive back as they said I shouldn't drive back

Offline scotty1986

• Posting Member
Ah right, are you staying overnight before in a hotel or driving up on the day? I haven't thought about this, but all extra costs that need to be plugged in  :-X

Offline scotty1986

• Posting Member
By the way how much was the surgery in the end Ste?

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
I think it's 4060 but it's going up an extra 300 in a couple of months av had to pay an extra 75 for me bird to stay in the room with me aswell I havnt actually paid yet my cheque hasn't cleared of my boss yet so I'll just ring up Monday and pay Guna drive up early the morning of the op

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
Well am on the other side feeling a bit tendor  just chilling watching the Madrid derby now Dr levick said av got the record for the biggest of the year so far haha

ha032742

Apt username then :D

Looking forward to the pics :P

Offline hopetochange

• Bronze Member
Cool... hope your recovery goes well and you manage to get some kip tonight. The leg pump things kept waking me up!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024