Author Topic: MY story 2nd surgery  (Read 1862 times)

Goodlooking

lol so I feel like I'm back here again I will post pics later on today..
I had gyno from puberty since I was 15 years old been such a struggle and a pain having sex with your top on :/
putting plasters on your nips or newglue nightmare
so my first surgery was through NHS I had to go to  my gp at least 5 times and was on the waiting list for about a year I had the surgery no scarring or nothing but I don't think they took off all the glands out or it grew back because 2 months later I noticed the right peck was looking boobish again:@ I took blood tests and testosterone test and everything came back normal so im confused on why they came back im not over weight im slim well built I really hate Gyno the NHS was 5 years ago now.. so anyway I booked a consultation with Alex Karidis I heard really good comments about him its on the 6 of march and I will let everyone know how it went and will post before and after pics. Does anyone know what I can do or take so it doesn't come back if I decide to go with Alex karidis? and anyone else had him and how was it. thanks guys Message me for any advice because been through all this already.

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
I went with Paul levick he takes the whole gland out so there is nothing to grow back he's based in Birmingham

Goodlooking

ahh I never new I hope karidis does a good job tbh loads of money on this

Offline AchillesUK

• Silver Member
I went with Paul levick he takes the whole gland out so there is nothing to grow back he's based in Birmingham

Mr Levick does tell his patients that he takes it all out. However, from all that I've read its virtually impossible to take 100% of the gland out. Even on Mr Levick's own website he does have the following disclaimer:

Will the breast grow back?
Hardly ever, because fat cells do not regenerate unless you have a very significant weight gain. There are always a few residual gland remnants whatever the technique, and these will only enlarge if stimulated (by for instance ‘body building’ or hair growth drugs).

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024