Author Topic: Consultation booked  (Read 2412 times)

Goodlooking

I booked it with alex karidis i chose him because I heard his really good anyone had him before or know anything?? And wondering is there any tablets or something so it doesn't come back

Offline FlatAsAPancake

• Bronze Member
There are plenty of threads about him, have a little look using the search bar. :-)

There are no tablets to make/keep it away unfortunately.

ha032742

I had surgery under Dr. Karidis last year...what would you like to know specifically?

Offline flowred

I had surgery under Dr. Karidis last year...what would you like to know specifically?

How much did it cost you, including hospital fees etc? Were there follow up appointments included?

ha032742

Approximately £4300 (would have been less if I'd gone to my own GP for blood tests) and follow-up consultations are included.

Offline flowred

Approximately £4300 (would have been less if I'd gone to my own GP for blood tests) and follow-up consultations are included.

Did you have lipo too?

ha032742

Dr. Karidis always performs both lipo and excision as he states it gives the best results.

Offline flowred

Dr. Karidis always performs both lipo and excision as he states it gives the best results.

Cheers, thanks for the responses. I hope to book an appointment with Karidis later this year.

Goodlooking

Im seing him on the 6th im excited

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024