Author Topic: 1st step ( pic added )  (Read 11053 times)

Offline BossManG

• Silver Member
Consultation with alex karidis on Friday really excited mines mild really excited guys to get his opinion.
I will put pictures and do updates and tell you my story
Thanks my fellow gyno friends ;)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 08:57:27 AM by BossManG »

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
Well done first step is the hardest

Offline bagels

• Posting Member
Mines mild too and Im close to booking a consultation so I'm looking forward to your future updates. Keep us all informed. :-)

Offline BossManG

• Silver Member
Hey just came back the payment is 5540 :/ said prices went up in July I really want this done only saved up 4500. Need another 1000 sucks lol need to save up more

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
Just go to levick

Offline BossManG

• Silver Member
How much is levrick abit far

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
I think it's £4060 I drove 2 hours to get there better than saving up another grand ya could get the train or something

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
I saved up a long time for Mr Levick... Best thing I ever did! Worth every penny  ;D

Offline BossManG

• Silver Member
Thanks guys I'll be booking 1 with him on monday I'll drive the 3 hours it'll all be worth it :))) I'll let you guys know and add some post up pics

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
I was about 7 weeks ago mate

Offline BossManG

• Silver Member
Consultation with alex karidis on Friday really excited mines mild really excited guys to get his opinion.
I will put pictures and do updates and tell you my story
Thanks my fellow gyno friends ;)
Consultation in 2 weeks with  dr levick really excreted guys

Offline mr_m101

• Bronze Member
I had my consultation with him this morning and booked in for 22/4 :) The cost is £4335 now.

Offline BossManG

• Silver Member
I had my consultation with him this morning and booked in for 22/4 :) The cost is £4335 now.

Awesome dude I'm going to try do it on the 15th I'm abit nervous

Offline mr_m101

• Bronze Member
Ah cool. The 15th was the earliest date they could give me, but I'm at a wedding on the 18th, so chose to do it later.

I was quite nervous, but the consultation has helped put my mind at ease. I'm sure the nerves will be back next month and I won't get any sleep the night before.

I'm just hoping May isn't too hot this year since I'll be wearing 2 layers for most of it!

Offline BossManG

• Silver Member
Ah cool. The 15th was the earliest date they could give me, but I'm at a wedding on the 18th, so chose to do it later.

I was quite nervous, but the consultation has helped put my mind at ease. I'm sure the nerves will be back next month and I won't get any sleep the night before.

I'm just hoping May isn't too hot this year since I'll be wearing 2 layers for most of it!

hahaha i know i hope may is not hot either that will suck. just cant wait to get rid of these glands. we shoukd be fine before summer i hope mate im going america with my gf in augest so touch wood. ill post some pics up anyway

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024