Author Topic: March Break!  (Read 1740 times)

Offline scrudge

Now I know OHIP WILL cover half the operation.  I even went to talk to Dr. Feilding and everything!  My parents are taking out a loan to pay for the operation.  My parents want it to be done in March break so I wouldn't miss school.  I'm heading straight to the pool, man! I used to not take gym for that reason.  

Now that I look and see how many operations this guy does I'm not as scared of the idea as last year--
It's really amazing to know that all the people who've had the same thing and the operation are happy now.  It's great for them. :)

Before I was, like, I'd get really mad and frustrated at peope thinking: why do they make fun of me?, I'm human too and have a litttle bit of a problem.  
I can't wait to have the operation so I can be as happy as the other post-op people and peace out.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Before I was, like, I'd get really mad and frustrated at peope thinking: why do they make fun of me?, I'm human too and have a litttle bit of a problem.  

People make fun of us becauze they get enjoyment out of hurting and humilitaing others. They are sick, cruel bottom-feeders....  Have you ever seen  ' The Elephant Man ' ?  John Merrick 'Elephant Man' was grotesquely disfigured, but he too was a human being and did not deserve the cruel treatment that he got from most people.  

Dude... Congrats on your upcomming surgery. Having JCF as your PS, you will not be disappointed!  ;)

John.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2005, 04:27:37 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024