Author Topic: compression vest question  (Read 2569 times)

Offline peewee

• Posting Member
Hi all,

a quick update. I'm a week and a half post surgery, doing well. The results are good so far, still swelling that needs to settle down before I can a proper view of the results, but im a patient guy so no worries.

Big question for bambu, because i think i read a post by you a while back that i cant find now, but it was basically regarding comression wrap. I just wanted to know where in toronto I can get one. And if anyone else has an answer to this one pleeeease let me know. These tensors are annoying as hell, keep sliding off.

Im talking about the wrap with velcro and not the shirt type thing.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2005, 08:03:45 AM by peewee »

Offline Raven

• Silver Member
Hey,
Yeah it was a Dale Compression Binder...
I bought the same one, but from a shop in Ottawa.
I paid about 45$ for it.

The place Bambu got his was in Brampton if I remember correctly.
Look back a few pages in the Canada forums, and you will find it...
I've seen it a couple of times now, just got to search manually since the search function on this site sucks ass.
Hope this helps,

;)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
peewee....

U have a PM Dude....

Got mine in Brampton. Not sure as to where in Toronto U could get one. Sorry.....

If you have no wheels and need a ride to Brampton, I'd be more than happy to give you a lift. It would have to be on one of my 'off' days as I work shifts.

John...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 05:51:09 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
The place Bambu got his was in Brampton if I remember correctly.

Yeah, I got mine in Brampton and was $60. A tad on the dear side but hey, it did the job!

John.

Offline CCSCC

• Posting Member
When i went for my consultation with Fielding, i brought up the compression vest issue.
He said he heard that Sportchek is selling a fairly reasonable one for 30-40 dollars.
There are Sportcheks all over Toronto.

BUT, he warned me to wear the tensor, than the compression vest over the tensor. The vest might act like a support i guess for the tensor so it doesnt keep falling/moving.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024