Author Topic: NHS Dudley. Had lipo now next OP.  (Read 1962 times)

Offline megocorp

• Posting Member

Hi, i have posted on here before about the outstanding service i'm getting from my local GP and Hospital Consultant.  I attended the Hozzy today and it was agreed straight away that he will remove the gland which was left after my Lipo.
I have been fully aware of the situation from all along, why not just remove the gland @ first i thought.  Now i understand how daft i would look with 2 craters in my chest.
He removed the excess fat 3 months ago.  It hurt so much for ages so brutal.  Now my chest is flat and looks good, i lost a stone since the op.
The gland is much more promenant and now can be removed sensibly without looking out of place.
This proceedure is going to be different than some. It does make sense to me.
Anyway i go in again the start of November to have it removed once and for all, and it aint cost me a bean! not one penny!
I feel great today, yeah it could have been done all at once but that just seems mikes away now.
Hope this helps others.    ;D

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
Im happy for you man. Unfortunately my NHS experience has not been so encouraging.

Could you post some before and afters as my doctor is trying to fob me off saying my casee isnt so bad. If I could compare some other nhs'ers with her then it might give me some leverage.

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
I'm surprised that the NHS took this route. It makes complete sense from a practical perspective - getting the fat out of the way and letting it all heal up allows them to see exactly what needs to be done with the gland, but obviously it will be more expensive to do two ops.

Hope everything goes well with the second op - good luck.
Pics | Op 3/6/05 Mr Paul Levick

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024