Author Topic: BE  HEALED !!!  (Read 2398 times)

Offline cavendish

I WISH TO THANK ALL THE CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS WEBSITE, YOU HAVE GIVEN ME ENCOURAGEMENT TO HAVE MY OP BOOKED. I AM  HAVING IT DONE,IN ABOUT  8 DAYS, AND I ASK FOR YOUR, PRAYERS,I AM A COMMITED CHRISTIAN, AND I HAVE SUFFERED FROM GYNE FOR  APPROX 19 YEARS , THE ONLY GOOD THING TO SAY ABOUT THIS CONDITION IS IT MAKES YOU A LOT MORE SHY THAN THE AVERAGE BLOKE, HENCE MEN  WITH  GYNE ARE  MOSTLY LONERS, I SAY GOOD IN THE SENSE THAT, IF AND WHEN YOU ARE  " HEALED" IT WILL  BE LIKE THE  "LAZARUS" EFFECT, LIFE CAN BEGIN IN EARNEST. I AM HAVING IT DONE PRIVATELY AND THE COST  IS ROUGHLY   3800 ,I WILL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT THE CLINIC,POST -OP,AS I  HAD MY CONSULTATION ON HARLEY STREET.BUT THE STORIES SO FAR ARE 90%  GOOD  AND I SAY TO ANYONE HAVING DOUBTS ABOUT  HAVING IT DONE I SAY " BE HEALED JUST LIKE "LAZARUS"

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
Good luck my friend hope all goes well. ;)

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
second that.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline webster

• Silver Member

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
The surgery will change your perception of yourself, and your outlook on life will change. Just don't expect Miracles! If you couldn't play the piano beforehand you won't suddenly have the gift aftwerwards - which is a cryptic way of saying make sure you have realistic expectations. You will have a flatter chest, but you won't suddenly be Hugh Grant  ;D. It will give you a huge confidence boost, which might help you get over your shyness; how much that will change your life is (as it always has been) in your hands.

Good luck.
Pics | Op 3/6/05 Mr Paul Levick

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024