Author Topic: Karidis Surgery Jan 17  (Read 1871 times)

Offline borlotti

Just thought I would share my experience with surgery this week since I have been browsing this forum for around a year reading on everyone elses experiences. I have had gyno since my early teens and since losing weight over the last few years it has become more noticable whereas before it was not so bad since the rest of my frame was heavier.

I first made contact with the Karidis team in June last year and in September I finally managed to call and book an appointment for October. Consultation was straight forward and had full confidence in his work, a few weeks later I managed to decide and booked for this week.

As for the surgery I was quite concerned about it all, but to be honest I was really worrying about nothing, it was all rather pleasant! I was in at 8.30, by 11am I was in the anaesthetist room and by 1pm I was back in the ward. The nurses were absolutely fantastic and a Malaysian nurse even gave me some cuttings of a thai herb after we chated about gardening! The food was rather good too :)

Pain wise its about a 4/10 on day 2, I took some of the pain killers the first night which sent me right off to sleep but I think I will stick with paracetamol from now as they cause constipation. I was out doing some errands on day 2 and 3 days after surgery I will be back at work. The scars under the nipple are really very small, I was most concerned about these to be honest

Here are some before and after photos (day 2), just looking at these makes it worth while for me, I know its a long way to go but I am very happy with the results so far!

I will update the thread in a few weeks

giggsy

January 17 ?  
Fantastic result, happy healing

Offline P.O.G

• Posting Member
Great results, I'm booked in for next week and I'm so excited. May I ask what food was on the menu?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024