Author Topic: I need to get something off my chest-(pun intended) - 1 week post op  (Read 1767 times)

Offline intelbjj

Hi All

My story / rant

Im long time sufferer from pubescent gynocomastia as most of us are.

I tried everything possible to sort it out naturally, nothing worked and i havent had my top off in public since i was a kid 20 years ago.

So 12 months ago i snapped and saved every penny i could and just scraped together 4k .

I Went with transform in Manchester, the surgeon was  supremely self assured and confident as i think they should be but brutally honest with expectations. I was grade 1 , lipo and gland removal but in my head i was grade 100 ( big puffy nips and saggy man breasts no matter what shape i was in )

Results.
What can i say but  1 week post op and i appear to be gyno free , its bizarre looking at my chest and exciting to the point of butterflies in my stomach.. its bruised, swollen and stiff but FLAT.  My areolas have shrunk , they arent small after years of gyno and one seems slightly larger than the other but i think in the range of normal. I still have healing to do, fat to lose and muscle to put on so hopefully they improve even more.

If your on the fence about surgery or go through phases of acceptance and desperation like i did then just go for it by any means possible.

Cheers

Offline gregory34

• Posting Member
Good story mate, I'm in the same boat myself. One week post op and steadily improving. Got fat to lose like yourself but being gyno free I've got so much more motivation to lose that fat and improve my body. 
I was able to get it done on the NHS because I was genuinely depressed and considering suicide so my GP put me on strong anti depressants and put me forward for the surgery for free. 

Offline intelbjj

Cheers mate
I was flatly denied by the NHS and it one of the only times if really needed them. Glad you managed to get it done that way it's just a shame that in order to get the surgery you have to be right on the edge of the cliff.
Are you happy with the result so far?

Offline gregory34

• Posting Member
Cheers mate
I was flatly denied by the NHS and it one of the only times if really needed them. Glad you managed to get it done that way it's just a shame that in order to get the surgery you have to be right on the edge of the cliff.
Are you happy with the result so far?

Yeah I know man they really don't have any respect for the mental anguish that gyno causes. I've lost out on so much in life because of gyno and im not lying when I say I was considering suicide. I have to say im very happy with the result so far and I think it's going to turn out fine. I still have some tenderness and the nipple area is numb but it feels great to have a flat chest. I still have the surgical tape on and im not sure when to take it off. Do you have any surgical tape on? I think I'll just wait for a few more days to see if it comes off by itself.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024