Author Topic: Hi, I need some advice  (Read 2022 times)

Offline cozzo

• Posting Member
I am 31 years old, and I have just had my second consultation on the NHS, they told me that from the ultrasound results, it shows that I have gyne but its not alot and that its mainly fat. They have given me two options..one is where they can remove the gyne, and all the fat from my chest, so it will leave just the muscle and no fat.  This would keep me in hospital for a few days and leave a large (2inches) scar under each side. I would also have drainage pipes in me. The second is that I can get Liposuction on both sides, but the gyne will remain. This will only take around an hour to do, and I wont have to stay in hospital overnight. There will also be no scarring. But there is a greater chance of the chest growing out again. I am going to see the Plastic surgeon with regards to the lipo, and see what he says. As long as my chest looks cool, I am not too bothered about the gyne remaining as long its not visible. I want him to show me pics of what my chest might look like after the lipo. Once my chest is flat, then I know that I will maintain it (So I wont help it to come back, by bad diet and inactiviity). Please leave advice..

Offline IT100

• Gold Member
  • Gyne Removed by Levick 17/03/04
Leaving the gland (the gyne) never works and people always have to have it redone.... The gland needs to come out in my opinion.

But then you don't want two smiley faces under your nipples either.... Is private an option? Means spending £3500 to £4000? Or try another NHS surgeon. But not sure if you get to pick and choose.

Ian

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024