Author Topic: When my gyn became obvious  (Read 5307 times)

Offline Lovemybreasts

• Posting Member
In a recent physical, my Dr formally diagnosed my condition.  She thinks it is a side effect of one of my medications.  However, among other obvious signs, I was really able to confront it when I realized I had enough breast to actually point my nipples straight up.  I am currently a 42B and am not sure whether more growth is forthcoming.  Did anyone else have an event that caused them to realize their condition?

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
I sure did! I was carrying a cardboard box out of my RV and I hit it on something. The point of a bottom corner jammed me directly in my left nipple and man, did it hurt! Up to that point I had never paid much attention to what my breasts looked like, mostly because I have always had puffy nipples and sort of enlarged breasts. When my nipple still hurt a couple of months later I went to see my doctor and she ordered a mammogram for me. The doctor's diagnosis was gynecomastia! After I got the diagnosis I looked really closely at them and I discovered that they were actually quite a bit larger than I had remembered. This was about 3 years ago and I've had one more mammogram since then with the same diagnosis. I started wearing a bra about 6-8 months after my first mammogram and still wear one every day. I get the best fit in the cups with 38B, but I need extenders for the bands to fit around my chest. Now that I'm used to the comfort of wearing a bra I very rarely go braless. It was amazing to me how uncomfortable I had been without a bra and hadn't noticed, especially when driving. The bras also give me some protection against scraping my nipples on things and they help disguise the fact that my nipples are almost always erect. 

aboywithgirls

For me, I think I was 14 and already had gynecomastia . My grandmother made a comment on how I needed a bra. I wasn't shocked or embarrassed. The next day my mom sat me down with a few hand me down bras from my sister and had me try them on. It felt good to have some support and protection. I wore hand me down bras for the next couple of years . I started wearing a bra fulltime when I was 16. That's when my mom took me bra shopping and bought my first new bras. I have been wearing a bra ever since.

Offline jdb

• Posting Member
I remember about 12 years ago, I was in my early fifties.  I was in the bathroom about to go into the bath.  I bent right over to remove a sock or pick something up when I glanced over at mirror to see a side profile of a  perfectly formed small breast hanging off my chest like a young girls newly grown one.  I remember staring in shock. I am now a 38/40 DD or E cup.  My beasts are full and very feminine with large nipples.  This is a photo taken nearly three years ago. 

Offline Lovemybreasts

• Posting Member
That bent over view is always striking!  You look good jdb!

Offline Lovemybreasts

• Posting Member
Hey chestyoldman, my nipples also always seem to be erect. Any idea why that is?

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
Lovemybreasts, I really don't know why they stay erect. I guess just the way we're built. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with stimulation. They're just there. When it's cold out or when stimulated they pucker up and get even more noticeable. Wearing a bra sure helps conceal them.

Offline SideSet

Oh, I know that feeling very well.  I remember being a teenager and seeing my chest in the mirror and realizing it looks like a girl's.  I was not pleased. I was embarrassed.  I was in denial.  I thought they might go away.  They did not.  I was teased and more.  I tried to hide them.  They were only B's.

Now, I am a DDD.  There is no hiding.  So, I have embraced being full busted.  I wear a bra for all the reasons a woman with DDD breasts wears one.  And I probably feel similar about my breasts to what she does.

BTW, jdb, you have perfect full feminine breasts, including large nipples.  Most women would kill to have boobs like yours.

I remember about 12 years ago, I was in my early fifties.  I was in the bathroom about to go into the bath.  I bent right over to remove a sock or pick something up when I glanced over at mirror to see a side profile of a  perfectly formed small breast hanging off my chest like a young girls newly grown one.  I remember staring in shock. I am now a 38/40 DD or E cup.  My beasts are full and very feminine with large nipples.  This is a photo taken nearly three years ago.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I was about 12 years old and my Mother took me to see the Family Doctor. He told her what the condition was called and told us that it often simply went away as a boy grew.  I am still waiting and I will be 81 in July. 
Grandpa Dan

steven618

I was 28 when I noticed my shirts were fitting tighter around my chest. At first I figured it was just muscle cause it was around the time I began working out vigorously. But as someone mentioned earlier it was when I bent over and noticed my chest hanging a bit, not much but enough to make me go wtf...at the time I was 11 percent body fat and couldn't expel it as being chubby. 
I wrote it off as whatever as it wasn't b cups or anything just as most do on here in inquiring if they have it and us going I wish mine were that small. 
Things progressed a few months and itching and sensitivity came to an issue and noticed if I pinched around the chest area you cold feel a solid mass behind the areola area and rope like lumps all over the chest. This actually concerned me as lumps I associated with cancer. Went to the Dr and got an ultrasound and was pretty taken back when the Dr said it is breast tissue that's developed. We went over supplements I took and diet and nothing seemed to perk interest as to what is causing it. 
Things stalled for awhile and at 31 which I am now things picked back up. Never been one to care for wearing a bra and it isn' necessary still however if I wasn't at work id take a pic to share to show there is definitive growth. I never cared to wear a bra as formentioned but I fill an A cup fully and notice spillage in the bras I did get. I'm an avid runner and only when running have they begun to bounce a lot so I wear sports bras to the gym and streets and a regular t shirt front clasping set of bras when out and about. Unpadded and underwire and enjoy the front clasp as the band' don't show and clasps aren' on the back. 
Sometimes I'll catch myself in bed as we have a full mirror by it and notice the cleavage getting larger on my side laying down and curvature and creases in the breasts when sitting down

Offline Busty

Lovemybreasts and job, you both have beautiful large female breasts with prominent feminine nipples. I hope you both practice good breast health, including routine breast exams and regularly wearing your bras.

steven618

Few pics of current growth. We are going to Memphis end of this month and jamaica in August I hope they stop growing before then be nice as I am beginning to get a lil self conscious

Offline SideSet

Steven, I think you definitely have gynecomastia.  I wonder what others here think?
I would guess you are at least an A cup and well on your way to a B cup.  I can see how you would be more comfortable in a bra, both for support and for coverage.
I know it took a lot of courage to share those photos.
How are things with your wife these days in relation to you having boobs?

steven618

mehhh not so much courage to share here, discretion is key online and long as there is that im pretty comfortable sharing with others in regard to the topic at hand. I have a few A cup bras and just about all of them i fill out quite well and fully, only one or two is there minor space left and the others that i do fill i am beginning to see spillage in a few of them. weird that some fit so differently then others. I wear them when I am doing vigorous work or out for a long run and such otherwise they stay tucked away cause my wife has no idea i have bras and even though 2 years ago or so she knew i had a few when i began developing i since did away with them in regard to wearing them often to not at all and at this point i feel it would cause more argument then encouragement. If i grew to a large b or c cup i'd make the case for it but at this size i can feel the jiggle and bounce but it isn't creating any agony or pain to create the conversation for. 
Far as bras for support, i do not think it is deeply needed for that except at work for forklift riding and such but i am beginning to believe that if i get another growth spurt that they are going to fill out more and cause honest debate of going in to thinking of a bra more often than i am now

Offline Busty

I agree, steven, your breasts are obvious and obviously feminine in shape.  I am guessing when you jog, you really need to wear a sports bra.  And for everyday, you feel most comfortable and confident when you can wear a bra.
It looks to me like you are developing from a girl's to a woman's breasts.  I hope you get a chance on your vacation to go bare breasted a lot.  I think soon you will have to wear a bra or coverup on top always.  Also, it will help your wife realize what you have going on.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024