Author Topic: Booked in for consultation with Dr Kardis  (Read 1340 times)

Offline nashmash

So I made the call today to book in for a consultation with Dr Kardis next week Friday.

I can't wait for these horrible things on my chest to go. I've been depressed for many years, worn compression vests to help hide them but enough is enough, this condition has affected me for years and I am eager for them to go, simply because it's holding me back in life, career wise, self confidence and even forming a relationship.

Hoping to book it in for June, I am going away on my holiday in the second week of July somewhere nice and hot so will be nice being able to wear just a t-shirt.

Words cannot describe how much I can't wait for this to happen to get my life back on track, I've missed out on so much things.

Offline Res

• Posting Member
Alright nashmash
I had surgery with karidis on 22nd February. It's still early days at the moment. But I can't describe how good it feels to have a flat chest. Went t shirt shopping the other day for the first time in years. And the feeling of being able to walk around freely with one on is amazing! Not having to adjust it every 2 secs or walking around hunched over trying to hide it.
If you can afford to have it done earlier then do it! Best thing I've ever done!!

Offline nashmash

Alright nashmash
I had surgery with karidis on 22nd February. It's still early days at the moment. But I can't describe how good it feels to have a flat chest. Went t shirt shopping the other day for the first time in years. And the feeling of being able to walk around freely with one on is amazing! Not having to adjust it every 2 secs or walking around hunched over trying to hide it.
If you can afford to have it done earlier then do it! Best thing I've ever done!!

Hi mate hope you are well and recovering is going good. :)

Oh I can imagine the feeling going into the shops and trying on a t-shirt without having two things sticking out haha. 

Yes, exactly similar what i'm going through now, I've been walking/standing around all hunched up and I don't even notice it people just question why I'm so hunched up all the time but like you said yourself it's to do with the chest area, you stand a certain away to try and hide it. Hopefully that habit just goes away with my chest. :)

I am going on holiday second week of July, I can afford to have it done immediately but I plan on getting the surgery done In early June. Simply so I have from now to June to lose atleast 2-3 stones before surgery for my holiday, that way I can hit the gym properly and hard now then not being 100% because of surgery to achieve my desiered goals for that Mexico getaway. :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024