Author Topic: Vijh surgery completed 12/06/2018  (Read 2178 times)

Offline Mk1991

• Posting Member
Had my operation yesterday, travelled back from Birmingham this morning and now I've got my feet up wishing the next few weeks away!

I was so so close to flying to Poland and getting it done for £1400, in fact this forum was the onky thing that put me off and I'm already so glad I made the right decision.

Reading through other people's experiences helped me massively so if there's any questions I can answer then fire away!
Here's a few before pics but they don't really do it justice

Offline Hondacr84

• Bronze Member
Hi. Thanks for the pre-OP photos. Did you have a long wait before being called into the OP? I'll be in your shoes come Monday...

How you feeling now your home?

Offline pIxulz

• Posting Member
Welcome to the other side! I had my operation done with Mr Vijh a couple of weeks ago now. I had similar gynecomastia to you too, in the grade 1 mark. I'm pretty happy with the results so far and its still early days.

Hows it going for you?

Offline Mk1991

• Posting Member
I arrived at 7.30am and was in theatre by 9.30, It all happened so quickly the whole day is a blur to be honest! The lipo below the ribs part makes it painful getting up and sitting down but apart from that It's been painless
Hi. Thanks for the pre-OP photos. Did you have a long wait before being called into the OP? I'll be in your shoes come Monday...

How you feeling now your home?

Offline Mk1991

• Posting Member
Mine was grade 1, I was shocked at the consultation because in my head it stood out so much and was such a massive part of my life but Dr Vijh said it was quite a minor case! 

So far so good, clearly better than it was before. Still some slight puffiness behind both nipples but it's only been 4 days, it's all so swollen and COMPLETELY numb from my armpit down to the bottom of my pec so I'm hoping it will settle over the next few weeks.  

Have you had any follow up appointments since? When he popped in the next morning he mentioned a wound clinic after 1 week but didn't hear anything after that

Welcome to the other side! I had my operation done with Mr Vijh a couple of weeks ago now. I had similar gynecomastia to you too, in the grade 1 mark. I'm pretty happy with the results so far and its still early days.

Hows it going for you?

Offline pIxulz

• Posting Member
Yes I had to go back to the priory one week post op to see a nurse to check the wounds. Was literally in there for two minutes.

You can go to your local gp if you can't make it to the priory though.

Offline vacantuser

• Posting Member

Offline Mike12345

• Posting Member
Keen to see some updates. Hope it's all going well for ya!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024