Author Topic: Update: 10 Months Post Surgery with Mr Vijh. Steroid Injections  (Read 3796 times)

Offline vacantuser

• Posting Member
I had surgery with Vik Vijh on 20/09/18, is it normal for the the nipples to scab over? Should I be putting any dressing or anything between them and my compression vest?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 04:14:47 PM by vacantuser »

Offline vacantuser

• Posting Member

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
How long ago was the surgery? Where is the incision and have you talked to the doctor?

Offline vacantuser

• Posting Member
Two and a half weeks ago via armpit incision. I emailed him, I'm waiting for a response

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
Always difficult to say without the docs input, but the whole point of going through the armpit is to avoid scars on your chest so this shouldn't be normal.

Offline wakenbake123

• Posting Member
I had slight nipple scabbing and I had surgery with Vijh it appeared around the same time and took a week to come away in one piece. Think its normal due to surgery numbing the area. I applied sudocrem to break it down under my compression top. 

Offline vacantuser

• Posting Member
I asked the office and they said it was perfectly normal. Their advice was to put some non-stick dressing on it, and that seems to be doing the trick! 

Offline P_ns18

• Posting Member
This happened to me after my surgery with Mr Vijh, It cleared up pretty quickly and was no problem after a few weeks.

Offline vacantuser

• Posting Member
11 weeks post op.

Contour of chest improved vastly.

Area still very red and lumpy scar tissue forming underneath red areas. 

Has anybody else experience a similar recovery process?

Offline hauser99

• Posting Member
Have you been back in touch with Vijh? I've seen some pictures of nipple scabbing and scarring but your case seems fairly extreme.

Offline vacantuser

• Posting Member
Yes, he said it should improve naturally over time and sent me a gel that is meant to reduce redness. I'll post another photo when there's a noticeable improvement

Offline hauser99

• Posting Member
Yes, he said it should improve naturally over time and sent me a gel that is meant to reduce redness. I'll post another photo when there's a noticeable improvement
Hope the recovery goes well mate.

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
Maybe consider getting a second opinion as well.

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
Brother, did your doc seen you or the pictures? That didnt look like a normal scab, that looked burned, that looked like NECROSIS(death of the tissue)

Your doc should have seen you right away!!! Look at you now, you are full of scars, the doc do this surgery through armpit so that there would be non scars under the areolas but you are now all scars you dont even have any niples left!

Not seeing you ASAP for this and saying its perfectly normal is malpractice!

He gave you a focking gel? What about all that scars and gone forever areolas/niples, does that gel will give you back? 

Dont get me wrong here, im not attacking you and im very sorry this happened to you!. 
Nowadays i see that some doctors are very unprofessional, they take your money, they operate on you and then they dont even see you or you cant directly contact them.

Offline paranoia

Can you post an update? I was thinking of getting surgery but this is making me question things....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024