Author Topic: HEALING SLOWLY  +++  (Read 2814 times)

Offline cavendish

I HAD THE OP,AND I  GIVE THANKS THAT IT WAS SUCCESSFUL,THE OP WAS DONE ON THE 9TH OCT,AS PLANNED, IAM NOW  3 WEEKS POST OP,AND THERE IS STILL A BIT OF SWELLING,I HAVE BEEN ASSURED BY THE CLINIC NURSES  THAT THE SWELLING RECEDES IN 5-6WEEKS,HOWEVER   THE HEALING PROCESSS REQUIRES PATIENCE''' AND    THE COMPRESSION VEST COMPRESSES THE SWELLING. I WISH TO THANK ALL THE CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS SITE, ESPECIALLY  YORKSHIREMAN,, WHO HAS  HELPED THROUGH THE READING  OF HIS DIARIES I RECOMMEND ANY NEWCOMER TO READ HIS PROGRESS,AS HIS CASE IS A CLEAR EXAMPLE  THAT  YOU CAN  " BE HEALED"GIVE THANKS TO GOD FOR ALL HIS "LOVE"

Offline Yorkshireman

• Silver Member
Nice 1 mate, Im glad I have have been of some assistance, glad to hear all went well, and hope you have a speedy and happy recovery! :)

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
il second that mate, hope you do well in your recovery and hope your final results are what you hoped for ;)

chris.

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
The healing process will take time, a lot more than 3 weeks! You ain't started!

I am 5 months now. I have soreness around the nipples at the moment, as I think nerve tissue is growing back.  I still have some swelling, but it does come and go.

Depending on the indiviual (age, fitness etc) it could take a year to heal fully.
Pics | Op 3/6/05 Mr Paul Levick

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024