Author Topic: stonecold,chestrock well,geg100,uk2000  (Read 32238 times)

Offline geg100

• Silver Member
looks like we all had same op on same day.we should build up a diary on how its going.
im 2 days post op.and the itching has started.i am taking prophylaxis antibiotics and anti inflammatories.still sitting and sleeping only on my back and making sure i walk around a lot and moving the legs to make circulation going and make sure no build of lymph/inflammation fluid.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2005, 12:06:20 AM by geg100 »

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
im 3 days post op on my 3rd op.  itching started last night, cudnt sleep.  even had to resort to changing vests and put a lighter one on.
back is well stiff, how i wud just love to turn on my side and sleep, i swear at 1 point i nearly attempted to do so lol.  but it didnt work.
gna go outside for a walk today
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
Well same as geg100 im 2 days post op, and a little tender to say the least, im having to sleep down stairs at the moment on my lovely leather recliner wich is pure bliss, im having to do this because my woman has a habbit of kicking me senceless during her sleep, and one kick or punch and im afraid il have to bury her in the garden under the patio :D.

Im sleeping with my torso slightly elevated to help with the fluid, my steristrips are slightly overlapped by my bandages and when i turn my uper torso or try to move my arms outward slightly it pulls on the steristrips and this inturn pulls on my scab on my incision, so im having to walk around like a darlic  :D.

the bandages are quite tight and they seem to be pulling my shoulders forward..so im trying to keep my shoulders back to keep pressure on my chest, ive not had much itching to speak of as yet.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
yeah ive got the dreaded itching as well although its not major at the moment and not driving me nuts.

Uk how can you change your vest? ive got to wear a bandage for a week.

Offline orrible

Got a question, how does everyone look with the bandages on? One side looks pretty flat whilst the other looks raised and rounded. I did ask Dr Levick about this and he said it was the padding under neath.

Oh and how are you all finding being able to wash and move your arms around. I have only had a quick wash so far but was wondering how easy it would be to wash my hair and stuff.

Offline geg100

• Silver Member
mate i aint even gona attempt to wash yet.i wanna heal up as nice as possible and if that means no washing for a couple of days then thats wat ill do!

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
hmmmmm nice......lol. You will have all the women flocking around you ;) .
Congratulations to you all.....how long before you can post pictures?

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
mate i aint even gona attempt to wash yet.i wanna heal up as nice as possible and if that means no washing for a couple of days then thats wat ill do!

same hear mate, i can only lift my arms slightly before i can feel it pulling so im not going to bother, if i get a bit pongy so what, i mean im not going anyware realy so il just leave it for now, the bruising has started to take hold were the incisions were made but its to be expected i suppose.

About the shape of your chest stonecold it might be due to the padding!.. and you might have a slightly larger pectorial muscle on one side!, if you right handed it will be the right hand pec that will be slightly larger and same with the left if your left handed, nothing to worry about mate nobody is 100% symmetrical including myself ;)

I cant wait to take the bandages off and start wearing my vest, hey does anybody know when we should start masaging the area to break up any scar tissue.. any ideas geg?

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
mr stonecold - i am not wearing any bandages, all i got is little stickly plasters around the incisions, like a band-aid plaster.  and ive got 3 different compressions vests, very tight indeed.

Offline orrible

well with my bandages on one side does look very different from the other and shaped still like gyno. I hope that its just the shape of the bandages.

How much did people have removed. I got 150ccs from the left and 100 ccs from the right (the one that looks bigger in the bandgaes).

Offline geg100

• Silver Member
mine was 150 for right and 200 cc for left.
start massaging after about 2-3 weeks post op
« Last Edit: November 11, 2005, 07:31:32 AM by geg100 »

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
i dnt know how much i got removed, but i dnt think it was much.   i got all my bandages off now, just wearing a vest.
things dnt look good,  1 side is bigger as it was before.  im so hoping this is swelling.  the other side tho is well flat.
another big concern is that on my LHS underneath the nipple area across the pec, i had a lot of fatty tissue which made that side appear as if it was dropping, i.e longer in length than the other side.  this still seems to be the case.
im tryin not to worry and stay calm,  but i cant this is my 3rd surgery i had, and im gna be devastated if things dnt turn out right  :'(

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
uk2000, how severe was your gyne to start with m8, are you a heavy guy?, the thing with pec muscles is they are so easy to compare with each other as they are side by side, if you look at any body builder or any guy for that fact none of there muscles are of the same shape and size, my left pec before the surgery looked slightly longer than the right side..it looked as tho the muscle tied in lower down, do you think this may be the case with you and the fat is just making it more aparent?.

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
hi,  im not a heavy guy, im 5'11, 12 stones.  gyne was moderate to begin with.
it just seems that at the moment that both sides of my chest look the complete opposite of each other..  like the RHS is high up in the air, while the LHS is hanging down in a lower position.  looks a bit deformed.

Offline geg100

• Silver Member
well i wouldnt judge final results just yet anyone.
well its nearly the end of day 3 post op and i cant wait to see wats going on underneath.i took of the small guazes near my armpits as there was no bleeding and fuckinghell that hurt.i am hairy so if those small guazes hurt then im gona be in a whole lot of pain for the big ones.am gona try get some ether to remove the big ones but its now illegal so gona be tricky to get some.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024