Author Topic: Sharing first photos  (Read 11195 times)

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Hey all.   I, like most of you, having had boobs a large majority of my life.   After many years of dealing with this and with inspiration from this website, I’ve decided to start wearing a bra daily.   I’ve been doing so for the last 10 days.   What a difference and I probably should have done this 25 years ago.   I’ve attached some pictures.

Offline dbweb

• Bronze Member
Hope you went to a store that was able to help you find the right size as it certainly was time for you to add some support to your chest assets!  Seems that the couple of pictures you provided of the bras you picked were well fitted if not a bit on the tight side.  In any case, as others have mentioned in different posts, it is not only about fit but also about your comfort, and dealing with your look after a good fit can be managed as well with selective choices in shirts you wear.  
As you go forward, you will find that comfort always out weighs any concerns you might start with wearing this type of support garment.  Good area to seek advice from others in similar situation to what you find your self in.

Take care and don't look back!

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Yes, I did have a bra fitting.   I measured to be a 44B/C.    I tried on several bras and those fit me well.   They are comfortable.   The strap is firm and comfortable.    Having never worn a bra before, I have nothing to compare to.   Sometimes I hear that can’t wait to get out of their bras, I don’t feel that way at all.  I love the fact that I can go up and down stairs, speed walk, hit bumps on the road, etc without bouncing boobs.

I will need to figure out the chooses of shirts to wear as I don’t want to project too much, but be supported.    At this point, I’m caring less and less about that.   

Thank you for your supportive comments.  

Offline Johndoe1

If you are wearing the correct size and fit bra, you can wear your bra all day in comfort. Women complain about their bras when they are not the correct size or fit. Getting fitted by a knowledgeable fitter is the best way to go. I measured at a 42C when I started wearing a bra and at that size, bras never fit and were uncomfortable. After about a year of that I found a local small shop who would quietly fit men and got a fitting and found out I was not a 42C but a 38DD! The difference in fit and comfort and support were night and day. I went from tolerating a bra for 8 hours to wearing a bra for 16 or 18 hours a day and not even being uncomfortable and actually looked better and easier to downplay my chest. Finding the right size and fit is very important for not only support but comfort. The bra needs to mold around the body and breasts for max comfort and support.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
The fitting is so important and taking the time to try on lots of bras.   My fitter allowed me to put my shirt back on and walk around the store to see if I liked.   She was also very honest with how it looked.   I’m looking to support without a lot of enhancement.   I think I accomplished that with these bras.   While I like the support of underwire, it’s projects my breasts a little too much.   I’m open minded to trying different types of underwire bras.   

Offline Johndoe1

The fitting is so important and taking the time to try on lots of bras.  My fitter allowed me to put my shirt back on and walk around the store to see if I liked.  She was also very honest with how it looked.  I’m looking to support without a lot of enhancement.  I think I accomplished that with these bras.  While I like the support of underwire, it’s projects my breasts a little too much.  I’m open minded to trying different types of underwire bras. 
To find a fitter that will honestly tell you if you look right in a bra or not is priceless. That helps to keep from drawing attention to the chest. I was lucky to find a fitter who cares about support first, appearance second. I have asked to try a certain bra and she would say, that bra will not work for you and then she would get it for me and I would put it on and sure enough, she was right. So I have really come to trust her judgement after that. After I started wearing bras from her shop I immediately noticed that eyes didn't not go to my chest as often as it used to. To find a good fitter that puts your interests above her bottom line is pure gold.

Offline SideSet

You definitely have a large, female breasts, so like any woman, need to wear a bra.  It is good that you have started wearing a bra, and not surprised that you like the way you feel in a bra. I think you also look much better in a bra, more polished, more put together, everything held nicely in place, no more nipping out, no more jiggling.  Once putting on your bra gets to be second nature for you every time you get dressed, and the only question is not whether you will wear a bra but which bra you want to wear today, I believe you’ll become comfortable wearing underwire bras, and will enjoy the greater support, shaping, and uplift they provide.

You will obviously be wearing a bra the rest of your life, so it is good that you have started off with a bra fitting.  You should get fitted at least every six months, because the shape and size of our breasts change, and so do our needs in a bra. 

What store did you go to?

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I reside in Canada.    I’m American and my wife’s Canadian.    They have store called Addition Elle, the Canadian version of Lane Bryant.   They have a great selection of bras to choose from.

Offline SideSet

Those bras look great on you, and you definitely need to wear a bra.   Glad you found a good store for buying your bras, as you will need to build a nice bra collection, just like any other woman has 

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Yes I know that I need to wear a bra.   Honestly, it something that I should have done years ago.   I didn’t want the hassle or ridicule for wearing one.   Now I’m good with wearing one.  The next one I’ll get is minimizer with underwire.  

Offline SideSet

How does your wife feel about you having breasts like a woman, in fact, bigger than many women, so needing to wear a bra for all the reasons a woman does?  How do the size of her breast compared to yours?

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
My wife is ok with me having breasts.   She was never bothered by it and they are a part of our sex lives.   She’s ok with my wearing a bra and she said it doesn’t bother her.    She use to be 46D until she had a reduction.   Now she’s a 36C.   I’m a 44B.

Offline SideSet

Do you go bra shopping together?

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
No, I don’t think she’s there yet.  One day maybe.   I went to my fitting by myself and sent her the pictures as I tried on.

Offline SideSet

Positive that she and you were comfortable enough with it that you could send her pictures of it 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024