Author Topic: Might as well show the girls off  (Read 2383 times)

Blacksmith96

Hello all. I figured I might as well show off what I have and be proud of them. If my wife accepts them, why shouldn't I? Growing up I always thought I had boobs just because I was overweight, but no matter how much weight I loose, they are always with me. And they are definitely filling out like female breasts I think, with the nice shape I tried to capture in the 2nd photo. What do you all think of them?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 01:55:52 PM by Blacksmith96 »

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
Hello all. I figured I might as well show off what I have and be proud of them. If my wife accepts them, why shouldn't I? Growing up I always thought I had boobs just because I was overweight, but no matter how much weight I loose, they are always with me. And they are definitely filling out like female breasts I think, with the nice shape I tried to capture in the 2nd photo. What do you all think of them?
Hi, Blacksmith96.  Your girls look very healthy! I'm very happy for you that your wife accepts them. What size are they are?

Blacksmith96

Thanks for the kind words. I am currently a 38b

aboywithgirls

The bra looks like a good fit. It gives your breasts a great shape. 

Congratulations!

Offline SideSet

You definitely have female breasts and feminine nipples.  I love that your breasts are full on the bottom and the way your nipples point up a little.  Very cute.

And that bra looks good on you. Is that one your wife got you.  If so, I see she has you in underwire already with its better lift and shaping.  And what a cute feminine color!

Blacksmith96

The bra looks like a good fit. It gives your breasts a great shape.

Congratulations!
Thank you! I measured myself at home and just got some cheap bras from Walmart and they honestly for and hold so well i can't believe I've waited this long to wear one! My wife said we could do some shopping at victorias secret too. I'm kinda excited about getting some quality bras and they can match hers to boot. 

Blacksmith96

You definitely have female breasts and feminine nipples.  I love that your breasts are full on the bottom and the way your nipples point up a little.  Very cute.

And that bra looks good on you. Is that one your wife got you.  If so, I see she has you in underwire already with its better lift and shaping.  And what a cute feminine color!
Thanks. I have always felt my breasts were more feminine than just my being overweight in middle school. Over the past year or two, they have filled out more on the bottom and given a very rounded and full look to them. Part of me honestly wishes they were a bit bigger, but I'm young and sure they will fill out some more haha. 

The bra is one that I bought. Its just a no boundaries brand from Walmart, so a cheapo but it fits and feels sooooo amazing. Its also a push up so it gives me a little more volume which I really don't mind. I just went straight for the underwire and the support is amazing. Not to mention when I get sweaty, I don't get the nasty under-boob sweat as bad. I kinda like the feminine colors and lace too 😉 its like my own little secret under my shirt. Except right now I'm wearing a tank top so my bra is definitely showing under my arms lol. Yolo

aboywithgirls

My wife said we could do some shopping at victorias secret too. I'm kinda excited about getting some quality bras and they can match hers to boot.
There is nothing wrong with wearing something from Victoria Secret. I used to wear VS all the time. They used to have a bra in the "Body by Victoria" line that had silicone rubber underwires. It was so comfortable! I don't know why they stopped making it! But, that was years ago when I could wear a DDD. Now, most of my bras are a 36H UK which is roughly a 36 I or J US.

Definitely go with her. Pick out what you like but, also pick out what she would like to see you in.

Blacksmith96

My wife said we could do some shopping at victorias secret too. I'm kinda excited about getting some quality bras and they can match hers to boot.
There is nothing wrong with wearing something from Victoria Secret. I used to wear VS all the time. They used to have a bra in the "Body by Victoria" line that had silicone rubber underwires. It was so comfortable! I don't know why they stopped making it! But, that was years ago when I could wear a DDD. Now, most of my bras are a 36H UK which is roughly a 36 I or J US.

Definitely go with her. Pick out what you like but, also pick out what she would like to see you in.
I have no problem with wearing VS products, I actually look forward to it. I have even worn VS panties before because they actually provide better support than most "mens" underwear. I only just recently found a company that makes briefs the way I like them and my surplus of panties went to my wife haha. 

Good point on getting her opinion on what she would like to see me in

aboywithgirls

I still wear panties from VS but, I've started replacing them with Soma's Binkini cut VPL, the Vanishing Panty Line. They have a very thin layer of silicone that lays against your skin at the legs openings. It's there so there is no seam and it keeps the panties from riding up or rolling in the legs. Love them.

Blacksmith96

Since my "member" doesn't seem to be effected by whatever is making my girls grow, I have actually found that separatec briefs work very well. Much like how a bra supports breasts, they are designed to support the male anatomy very well. Almost feels like going commando but still having support

aboywithgirls

Oh. I see. I am very far from that end of the spectrum. I do not have anything close to substantial down there. Bikini cut provides all of the coverage and support that I require. Lol 😆. Like I said, in school the other guys were growing like guys grow. I was growing like girls grow.

Blacksmith96

Oh. I see. I am very far from that end of the spectrum. I do not have anything close to substantial down there. Bikini cut provides all of the coverage and support that I require. Lol 😆. Like I said, in school the other guys were growing like guys grow. I was growing like girls grow.
Guess I got both ends of the deal. A package and breasts 😍 lol

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
Thanks for the kind words. I am currently a 38b
looks good your lucky you are still in a smaller size, when you start getting a bigger band size like mine 46c they are a little harder to get in what I like. so far mostly pullovers. ialso have 1 sports bra with hooks that fits well, 2x

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
Showing the "assets" off is easy around those who know you have them. It is a lot more complicated around those who do not know you have them other than what they might see. In my field of work (heating, cooling and refrigeration), I have to disguise or flatten my "assets" while out on calls so as not to distress the customer. At work in the office, I can let the "assets" breathe a whole lot more since everyone knows I have very ample "assets". My doctor, on the other hand gets very annoyed at me squashing everything. She does not want me suppressing them as it could cause damage or worse. I would love to be able to let them "out" and show them off but people may be distracted. About the only time I get to "show them off" is when I cut the grass or go for a cruise in the Jag with the top down. Still...life is good regardless of how well blessed we are on our chests, besides...the girlfriend loves them. Like I said, life is good! Be well all!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024