Author Topic: SLEEP  (Read 619 times)

Offline Marco011

• Posting Member
How Do You Sleep With Your Breast? I Mean I Have Trouble. Mine Get In The Way. I'm Just Saying. 

Offline Confused old man

• Silver Member
You learn to adjust things when you roll over. It becomes second nature.

Offline Marco011

• Posting Member
Isn't Aggravating though

Offline blad

• Gold Member
Some prefer sleeping in a bra.

Although I can not stand being braless during the day, it does not bother me to remove it for sleep. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Marco011

• Posting Member
Well I Know you not supposed to sleep in a bra, dangerous for breast. And during the day yea wear ya bra. But I'm Saying when ya sleep how do you cope with ya breast ? Do you You just Throw them To The side Or What

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
The dangers of sleeping in a bra are 50/50 at best. I’d say if sleeping in a constricting bra or bra not designed for sleep then yeah perhaps. And unless you’re a c cup or d cup and more I imagine sleeping with breasts is as normal as without breasts. Of course some may have more sensitive or tender breasts than others. I am a full b cup and sleep on my stomach a lot with no issue. Sleeping on my side is my go to sleep position and yeah lately as growth continues I notice they are in the way when I bring my arm across me but otherwise no issue. If sleeping is uncomfortable just a matter of trying different positions. Ultimately your body will adapt to a position it finds to be comfortable 

Offline Moobzie

• Bronze Member
Does anyone else here sense a troll !?

Offline Rich meier

• Silver Member
maybe

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
Either a troll or deranged

Offline Confused old man

• Silver Member
Troranged 😂