Author Topic: Minimum Time before a revision can be performed?  (Read 1962 times)

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
Does anybody have any idea of the minimum time youmust wait to have a revision surgery? I understand that healing takes awhile but worse case scenario if things dont improve, how long must you wait?

thanks

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
minimum u gotta wait is 6 months, dats wot i had to do.  i have to wait 6 months again if i want my left side touched up,as i most likely will cos it seems to have a little fat/gland which is noticeable when compared to the other side.
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
Do you know why surgeons say they leave to much gland in? It seems that this can happen quite alot. Juts wondering why they dont seem to get it.

When excess gland is left in, it means that fat will still be their as with the gland comes a bit of fat. So ultimately i think if you have gland you have to have lipo.

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
reason after gland removal, lipo is also done as this helps pull the skin back against the chest so no sagging is left.   but if they have removed all the fat in first place, then u can just have excision.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024