Author Topic: Levick's Procedure  (Read 3634 times)

Offline Zane

• Posting Member
  • Levick removed on 18/03/05, get in!!!!!
I've finally got myself booked in with Levick for 18th March, which is a hell of a relief.  I was just intrigued by his procedure, unlike all the other surgeons I have talked to, he does not cut around the areola, he just makes one incision under the arm and does lipo and excision using a scary looking grabber that he showed me!  I was just interested to know of anyone else who has had this type of procedure done, I don't know if it's new or if all levicks patients have it done this way.  Would be interested to know the difference in recovery etc of this type of procedure?

Cheers guys, I know I can count on you lot!

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
  • boys with breasts.. yeah right... whatever!
    • pics pre and post Op
the thing is..
his way of doing it isnt new..

i met 5 different doctors before i do my surgery..
the thing is with opening for the sides that u bleed more than if he cuts around ur areola, and it leaves more bruising and sweling because he has to go longer way to reach and take out the gland.

til i met my doctor and he explained me all this, anyway, my doc opened from around the areold, and seriously i got no bruise or swelling and the scar doesnt show at all..

so, it is your choice and what u feel comfortable with.

Offline Yorkshireman

• Silver Member
Hi Zane

I am also booked in for March, I'm going mainly on the testimonies of those on this board, and most speak positively of Mr Levick's technique.  

I have faith that it will all end well!

Offline randomtask

• Posting Member
That's 3 people on this board booked for 18th March...

Offline AJP

• Silver Member
And about 7000 seeing him in February alone. Think I might go to medical school....... ;)
Another happy Levick Lad.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024