Author Topic: can you believe this guy  (Read 3181 times)

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
LOL i saw this guy ages ago on a US chat show, they even blured out his nipples on tv, americans are just nutts :D

Offline newman1975

• Posting Member
i am a pretty easy going guy, take everyone in my stride..but sorry, this guy has no idea of the pain real guys with this condition go through....

Sure the majority agree, this is not a joke, pitty on him...sad man

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
No , i find it funny....yes we have all been to hell and back with this curse ,but i assume that i am right in saying that we all still have our sense of humour . As humour is what keeps us sain .  ;D

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
No , i find it funny....yes we have all been to hell and back with this curse ,but i assume that i am right in saying that we all still have our sense of humour . As humour is what keeps us sain .  

I agree with mark on this one!, comedy comes in all forms, wether it be from manboobs, women with bald heads or big bums at the end of the day its a bit of fun, and we should all lean to not feel sorry for ourselfs and apear weak.

One of the most inspiring things i ever saw was a friend i new who was 18 and terminaly ill thru leukemia, i was around 26 at the time, he had a final birthday party because his time was litteraly almost up, his face was all fat and bloated thru the drugs he was taking to keep him alive for a little while longer!, i had a few beers with my brother and sat watching him with his family, and i felt so sorry for him that he was going to be taken from his family, anyway i started to cry, then my older brother started to cry, we were like these two big bodybuilders crying like a right pair of fairys, then he came over to us and asked what we were crying for?, i replied " i  dont want you to die, and i cant believe how strong your being", he just stood there and laughed and said "im not going anywere" and continued to laugh as he walked away!.

So for this guy to just laugh and ignore his condition made us both feel so much better, we enjoyed the party a whole lot more after that, he new full well he was weeks away from leaving us all but it didnt phase him one bit.

I learnt many valuable lessons from him and one of them was, "even in the face of you inevitable death dont feel sorry for yourself!", if he'd have felt sorry for himself up until his final day....what joy would that have brought his family and friends?, so if he learned not to feel sorry for himself in his condition, im sure gyne sufferers can to, because life realy is to short!.

Im not looking for an argument, im not looking for somone to come forword and say "you dont know me and you dont know what suffering ive been thru", im just showing you that for us there is light at the end of the tunnell so we should feel more positive and not feel sorry for ourselves!.

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
 That's a really sad story Chris! It makes me appreciate christmas a whole lot more !!!

But it is true , without our smiles and a resileant nature we are nothing !

Offline robi

I think you are all being too dramatic!! The guy is actually funny and you can learn from him that having breasts is not that bad at the end of the day!! ;)

Offline robi

I wrote breasts and it came out breast!

Offline robi

Oh god why is that happening? I wrote T.I.T.S not breasts!!

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member

Offline IT100

• Gold Member
  • Gyne Removed by Levick 17/03/04
This site is a little over zealous with the language filter!

It's complete and utter shit!

Ian

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024