Author Topic: which surgeon?  (Read 1795 times)

Offline pearsonian

hello everybody.ive had this for about 2-3years ,and i need to get it sorted,it seems everybody here goes to dr levick does anyone have his contact details?

i think mine is definetly fat but is gyne coz i never had it pre 2years ago,i  think i took some supplement to boost yr testost thinkin it was harmless wrong!! ive learned to live with it but it need it sorted as i havent been to the gym since and hence other areas of my body are out of shape now also,im gona lose abit of weight then go for a consultation.im currently about 11 stones 3 and 5 ft 5 so not that over weight, i went to one docto for a consult but he was very ignorant and told me to lose weight  he also said he was worried about the skin snappin back into place which worried me,he didnt fill me with confidence,ive seen pics on here alot worse than mine and there after pics look great.

so yes levick contact details?? or anyone know of any others.

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
Hello pearsonian

Mr Levick works a the Priory Hospital in Birmingham.  His secretary (either Gail Levick, Lesley or Julie) can be contacted on 01527 577675 where you can make an appointment for an initial consultation.  This costs £80.  He is very thorough, unrushed and happy to answer all your questions.

However, even though I have decided to go with Levick, I have chosen him because he seems right for me - not because he was right for others.  I seriously advise you to seek out at least one other consultation with a reputable surgeon before making a decision.

Best wishes.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024