Author Topic: Alex Karidis advise please!!!  (Read 3826 times)

Offline Nokiojazz

• Posting Member

Sorry to post the same thing twice but i am desperate to hear from anyone who can give me some advice on this thanks guys

i went for a consultation with Alex Karidis

and he said he could do surgery for me to get rid of puffy nipples which are ruining my life but im now worried about after ive had the surgery im worried that will i get inverted nipples,my nipple like clappsing or loose saggy skin does any of you know about alex karidis and if you think i should trust in him and go for it any advise on anything you guys know about surgery to get rid of puffy nipples alex karidis  i would be so so so greatful if you can tell me thanks

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
u should have asked him to show u pics of his work on puffy nips, that shud give u a idea of what his work is like.
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

Offline blame2005

• Posting Member
Hi All,
Im new to the forum but definitely aware of gynecomastia. I suffered from it for 3-4 years - due to my own wrong doing. I was using oral steroids about 3-4 years ago. When I stopped i didnt stack down and didnt take nolvadex to remedy the problem of high etrogen. Even though my case wasnt very severe it was definetely apparent. Last year I trained for a whole 6months and lost 1.5 stones. Have become leaner and sharper however the gyne became more prominent. Nipples looked great after a peck workout or if it was cold but i could see the fat and the "sag" when it was at its worse. When i woke up in the morning and embarassingly in summer it was the worst! i can relate to your "puffy" description and invertedness for sure!.. Not good. :(
So December 2004 i was operated on by Alex Karidis. He was brief, sharp but very efficient. He showed me before and after pictures too. Prior to the operation he drew all over my chest with a marker pen and even asked me what bits i think i would like out. Believe me - he kept his word!! Each marked area had been worked on thorougly!! The operation lasted 20-30 mins and was the least messy compared to some of the pictures i have seen here. There was no drainage and minor pain. I just used 2 out of 8 pain killers he prescribed me. He even provides a compression vest which looks almost like a BLADE(wesley snipes) jacket! Very cool! I have recently been on an update consultation and can safely say his work is excellent. He is great!!! go for it matey!! He knows what he is talking about! Its like routine for him! Nursing staff are great at the hospital and the food is pretty nice too! :)  Any advice or pics gimme a shout and ill send em to u by mobile phone.
Regards

blame
« Last Edit: February 14, 2005, 11:53:15 AM by blame2005 »

Offline Nokiojazz

• Posting Member
Hey Blame thanks so much for your advice you have helped me out so much with that post i cant say how greatful i am cheers Bruv :)

Offline blame2005

• Posting Member
Thats ok matey! Anytime ::) and good luck ok! :) Take it in ur stride!!

B

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024