Author Topic: markashleigh1979 do you have any pics?  (Read 5587 times)

Offline Jacob-Rb

• Posting Member
Hi Mark

How is your recovery coming along from the surgery in poland? I still cant get over how cheap the op was and how fast you had the op since first enquiring with the clinic! Do you have some before and after pics that we could see?
cheers man
Jake

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Hi mate,
I don't have a web site to show the pics....but it you pm me your email i will post them too you . I will try and get them up on a site soon , just aint had the time yet :) .

Yep it was really fast, hopefully the recovery will be too ;P

Offline jovn

• Posting Member
I would also be interested in seeing any before or after pics, i take it you actually had mild gyne.

I have emailed this place and they have been realy speedy in ther response emailed them a few pics and they advised i may need a mixture of 2 surgeries which isnt all that bad only the cost would be 1200 Euro which is around 900 Pounds though this after consulation may work out cheaper... who knows.

I still think including flights if booked early enough a return to berlin is 60 Pounds and including most other costs i may just get away with paying between around 1100-1300 Pounds ....much cheaper than here still.

I am really hoping to go for it my only concern was that it was mentioned on the site that you need to have stiches removed after 7 days but from the email i just got they mention a return trip would not be needed.....also mentioned that a free follow up surgery would be done if results were not good but in 7 years of doing these surgeries they had not needed to do any.

Cheers for reading.

Offline markashleigh1979

Hi Jovn ,
Which surgery ? the one i went with or one i mentioned? I went with  ( wwww.intermed.com.pl)  http://www.esculap-service.de/english/e-surgery-press.htm...both the same site except one is in english and the other has bette rpics...lol

I didn't have stiches, just the butterfly strips :) . I was able to leave the clinic two nights after the surgery , which agreed with me as i didn't want to spend to long from home.
Remember you need to add the taxi price as you need to get a 40 minute taxi from berlin to the border ( Slublice) . The price was 60 Euro each way .

Good luck :)

I have emailed pics to those who have sent their emails.I have not got the before pics , i need to get them from the clinic.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2006, 11:55:54 PM by markashleigh1979 »

Offline limaecho

• Bronze Member
mark, upload the pictres to www.imageshack.us and then just post the link in here. I'd be interested to see them , cheers bud.

Offline markashleigh1979

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8541/hpim00409yl.jpg

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/8656/hpim00391dd.jpg

Hi these pics are ten days post op, i am now 3 wks....i will wait unti 4 before i post again/

You can see that my right chest is a bit swollen in the pics.....it still is ....but i am only 3 weeks post op :)

Feel free to comment
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 02:59:35 AM by markashleigh1979 »

Offline webster

• Silver Member
a good adventure mark, wish I'd thought of it myself. I'm sure whatever swelling U got will go down with a bit of time & exercise etc.

I can't see any access scars around nipple or underarm. Did your PS go in somewhere different?
Also U probably wrote this somewhere else, but how much got removed??

ATB. Webster.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 07:40:17 AM by webster »

Offline markashleigh1979

Hi,
he made two small inscissons about 2 " below each nipple and about 2" towards the centre of my ribcage .I had 300mm removed :) .

The marks are visible if you blow the pics up.....but only faint :)

Offline jovn

• Posting Member
Hey the pix look good mate and yeh i am actually planning on the surgery from the same place you had it though they seem slower in replying to emails all of a sudden  :( .

I actually have had no reply from the other place if i remmeber right you mentioned they actually flew you out from Manchester or London.

Oh and was your Gyne as bad as this (not my pix was browsing another thread and found this to be a very close approx)

I actually have no Gland from what i can tell just all feels like fat which im guessing is good

Offline markashleigh1979

Hi,
My gyne was probs about half the size but roughly the same shape .  ;D

Are you emailing the intermed clinic or their contact in Gemrany?

The clinic will be slaw as they will be consulting with patiets ect and the nurses do not speak english....If it Andreas , he sometimes takes about 3 -4 days ...so be patient and good luck.....you give them the date and they will gove you the nod!!!!

These guys should be paying me commission ;)

Offline London_boy

• Bronze Member
  • Op performed by Mr Levick 17/08/05
    • My Photos :
You borrowed my picture !!!!!   :o

Offline markashleigh1979

You borrowed my picture !!!!!    

Ha Ha Ha Ha Class!!!

He found it on some fetish site ;).....he was going to post the one of you in the leathers  ;D

I have seen your post op pics and you look great ........a vast improvement mate .  :D

Offline limaecho

• Bronze Member
london boy do you have any 5 month pics? Your pre-op gyne is also very similar to mine, and I'm considering levick. Gona book a consultation in april, whens the soonest i could get op after consultation?

Offline jovn

• Posting Member
You borrowed my picture !!!!!   :o

Sorry mate was browsing the forum and saved the pix some days ago, i did try going through my cache to find the page and who they belonged to but no joy if its a prob will remove ...may do anyway as soon as i can take some of my own.

Oh also Mark yeh it is Andreas he qouted me a price and then basically i wanted to know if what he qouted included the cost of the Anaesthesia but have had no response now.
I just think this may be something they decide to add on afterwoods assuming they get me ther in the first place.
I would actually prefer to do this sedated all the same so if it has been added on was wanting it removed.
I still would like to know about the other place but dont as of yet have a response from them.

Offline markashleigh1979

i was quoted 1050 Euro.....Surgery, knock-out juice, full board for 3 days ( 2 nights), blood tests and all medical stuff....lol

I think i paid around a 100 euro less when i got there as i told them i wanted to be sedated with local and no knocked out.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024