Author Topic: 1 month on from surgery  (Read 5305 times)

Offline stujam21

Guys for all you post op people over 1 month can you give me some help plse !!

can you tell me is your chest still a little sore when touched at the 1 month stage ??  no pain other wise also can u tell me where you get them massage things from thanks !!

Offline Robin_G

• Bronze Member
Hi mate

Just realised I'm exactly 1 month post-op today

My chest is still sore in random places and I've actually still (!) got a bit of bruising and odd indentations which I'm hoping the massage will help resolve. Nothing major though and certainly not cause for concern I don't think

I'm doing most things as normal though and just ease off and take it easier if I feel any pains

I got a massage thingy from play.com as phantom kindly put a link up, there's a couple of diff types to chosse from

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
Hello stujam

I am now five and a half weeks post op.  The lower edge of the pec area is still a little sore to the touch.  There is still slight discomfort in the chest area when I go running (nothing much though).  As with Robin, there are the odd indentations here and there when I raise my arms over my head.

I am not really concerned about any aspect of the healing process until I get to 12 weeks.  At which point I intend to return to Mr Levick for a post-op consultation to discuss the results.

Massage doo-dah thingy at:

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=search&searchtype=allproducts&searchstring=omni&page=search

Who did your surgery and when stujam?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 03:01:22 AM by phantom »

Offline stujam21

Hi Phantom i had myne done with mr levick on the 1st feb ! all is ok i suppose but my left side is still bigger than my right but it feels tho that there is a lot of scar tissue there if i massge this hopefully all will be ok im going to leave it for about 2 months and see how it is then if im not happy i suppose ill ring mr levick !! anyone else had 1 side diff to other

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
stujam

I think it's quite rare for any guy to have both side looking 100% the same, either pre or post-op.  I had 350cc of tissue taken from one side and 450cc tissue taken from the other.  Mr L has struck quite a balance post op.  Whilst there are differences is size and shape, it's so small, no one would notice, and I am certainly not fussed by it.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 07:21:02 AM by phantom »

Offline stujam21

myne is noticable like i will not be able to put on a tshirt at the mo like this i have to go see mr levick on thursday incase i have fluid in there it is much better than before and i suppose i would have been happy if both side was like my left but when my right side is flat flat flat it shows much more on my left if you know what i mean so i look a little odd at the mo !! but im sure mr leveick will sort for me !!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024