Author Topic: bodyfat  (Read 5279 times)

Offline marcus28

• Bronze Member
dose any one know the best way to cut down your body fat%, i know eating healthy and excercise is the obvious but wasnt sure if there was any better /worse way,also  after the fist week,you put the vest on for three weeks day and night do you only take it of for showers

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
read the triaing after surgery thread below, its got tips in their.

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
Marcus28

Both stonecold and I have read the book Body for Life by Bill Phillips (look it up on Amazon).

If you ignore the American hype style of writing and the claims what the book can do for you, you are left with some really, really sound advice on nutrition, particularly how to get your body fat down sensibly.  Remember starvation diets don't work.  As this book says, if you feel hungry, you are NOT eating enough.  You just have to make sure you are eating the right foods and it's not difficult when you read this book.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
yeah i agree with Phantom, if you really are serious about weight loss and healthy living that book is a very  good place to start. The only thing i would suggest when reading would be to ignore the plugs about the supplements and just buy a good whey protein powder.

Offline bigbob

• Posting Member
For dropping body fat you need to diet/exercise but there are a few suppliments that can help you out, such as diet pills.

The best one is an eca stack (epherine, caffiene, asperine). These are banned now, but you can still get them or mix your own.

As far as legal store bought ones go, I use sida cordifolia regularly and get good results. Like any suppliment though, dont believe the hype.

Also try drinking a sugar free Red bull before you work out. The best energy drink in my book and only 10 calories. ;)

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
bigbob

Can you explain the logic of 'diet' redbull.  If it is branded as an energy drink, but the energy or calorific value is only 10 calories, where does the energy come from :-/

Offline marcus28

• Bronze Member
what do diet pills do,when do you take them ,instead of what ,and

Offline bigbob

• Posting Member
hi phantom, sugar free rebull is loaded with caffine and taurine both will increase your heartrate and make you a bit hyper hence you feel as though you have more engery. ;)

Diet pills work in the same way, they increase your heartrate slightly throughout the day so your buring more calories than usual. They also supress your appitite.

Some diet pills also claim to stop your body digesting properly all the food you eat so it's not stored as fat.  Others claim to mobilise fat cells so that they can be burned off as engery.

Again dont believe everything you hear but they do work. the ones I take you only need to take 2 pills in the morning and 2 pills at 5:00pm and eat as you normally or as your diet recommends.

Offline marcus28

• Bronze Member
 hi big bob
im in trested in the pills you are on,what are they,where from,and how much ,do they have side affects,im a postie i need to lose about 2 stone or lower my body fat % to show the abs/pecs i know are there after just having the op last week,i eat quite healthy and play alot of sports but find it hard to shift the flab,im not into heavy wieght liftting or that just want to tone up,are you qualified to advice me if you think the pills would help me any advice would be gratefull

kicka

u can also use ghb,gbl,eca stacks,ephedrine,clenbuterol

there all ilegal but can be bought ove the net, clen is a goodun it raises ya body temp by 1 degree thus burning fat easier, ghb,gbl ya can take a small amount before ya go to bed to raise growth hormone thus burning fat, all these things need abit of research first or you could get into abit of trouble and damage ya health

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
All these chems are a real minefield IMO.  I got myself a personal trainer.  Probably costs no more than all this 'stacking' malarkey and means my progress is being monitored by a professional.  You've seen my before and after pic over an 18 month period.  I very much doubt I could have got to where I am using chems.

But horses for courses..blah..blah..

kicka

But horses for courses..blah..blah..

nah its courses make ya as big as horses! lol

seriously though your right anything you can do naturaly is defo better and the results will be more long lasting as your not relying on chemicals, unfortunatley some people just cant do it on there own or aford a personal trainer. If i were going to use any of the above chemicals to lose weight id start with the clen first.

heres an inormative article on it and its effects and how to use it

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-clenbuterol.asp

THIS IS ONLY WHAT ID DO I AM IN NO WAY ADVISING YOU TO DO THIS.

heres my b4 and after photos

before

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b93/djkicka/fatbod.jpg

dieted naturaly

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b93/djkicka/Picture310.jpg

still had bad gyno though even after getting body fat down some. (maybe could of lost more fat??)

Right now heres me first after

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b93/djkicka/Picturemus.jpg

This is me last weekend

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b93/djkicka/lastwkend.jpg

I went down the chemical route and it took 3 months to get where i am now

incidentaly my gran tryed to same thing this is her now

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b93/djkicka/06_20_05_a_chimeras.jpg

Okay i no i get ripped apart by you guys for my claims but i think the pics speak for themselves and yes i may die tomorow but i was already dead before i started. (mentally)

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
Kicka

Your gran is a babe.  I shouldn't say this and I hope you forgive me, but, I would ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024