Author Topic: fluid  (Read 2178 times)

Offline marcus28

• Bronze Member
hi
im due to take bandages of thursday,they have been a bit lose over the last few days enough so i can put a finger down there ,i felt what could be best descibed as running your finger over a water bed ,is this a build up of fluid or what is it ,what can i do about it and is this common im quite worried has this happen to any one else ive had 400 cc from each side

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
swelling .....relax ;D

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
As MA79 says, swelling.

Your skin has suffered significant trauma, stretched to near it's limits.  It's had a large dose of fat and glandular tissue ripped out at high speed.  Your chest area is in shock.  To top it off, you have been bandaged up, preventing air getting to the skin and trapping moisture.  It's pretty macerated down there and your chest is pretty p*ssed of at you for doing this to it!

Sorry to tell you this marcus28, but when you take your bandages off, you *STILL* won't be stunning enough to be on the June edition of Men's Health (that's because I am on it for that month ;))

So chill out, look forward so marked improvement on Thursday, put your compression garment on and wait for things to improve over the coming weeks.  Now sit back and relax ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024