Author Topic: Excission Procedure.  (Read 5522 times)

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Morning All.

I have a quick question about Excission .

Depending on the amount of gland ( I have mild& a bit..lol) , what would be the excission procedure?
In throught the armpit? or through the nipple?

Cheers

Mark  ;D

Offline marcus28

• Bronze Member
 what i can gather ,like me who had op with mr levick its two small holes under armpit no cut around the nipple ,my op looks very neat and im more the happy

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
Either/or marcus.

It depends on the preferred technique of the surgeon.  If inyour first op, the surgeon went via a cut around your areola, then the chances it will be the same place.  I get the impresion that surgeons are either 'armpit' or 'areola'.  Your best bet of course is to ask your surgeon.  When do you go back?

Offline markashleigh1979

9th of April and the op is on the 10 th . I can't wait....am having sleepless nights now  ;D

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
My mate had his excision through the Areola.

Mark i noticed in another thread you said your gyne was the result of steriods. Which ones did you use? Some friends of mine are currently using the gear without anti estrogens and are making unbeliveable progress. Im getting left behind. Ive never taken them and dont think i can risk it. Am envious watching them grow though. What type of results did you achieve with them?

thanks (and sorry for the off topic)

Offline markashleigh1979

Off topic is cool,lol.

My first course was just anabol tabs

after that i went to Deca & test ( jabs one a week.)

Then

Deca ,test & sust (Jabs)

And the course that done the damage , but also gave me the biggest results was

Deca , test & Oxymtehalone (  knows as naps)....must people take the low mg (20) ones due to the aggression and head aches....and they keep on them for 4 weeks...i tokk the 50's and stayed on for far to long.....made great gains...i was solid, no fat and strong as an ox......never felt better!!!! but wish i had the knowledge to buy some eostrogen blockers or just avoided them all together.

If you are going to take roids , buy the ones that don't aromatise ( turn to eostrogen) ....primoblon and sust should be ok....but take a blocker to be safe
:). ....

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
My mates taking sus & deca, reckon that cud lead to gyne? Its literally crazy watching the gains. I dont think i will take them though for fear of side effects. Worry about my hairline and gyne.

Offline bigbob

• Posting Member
I've had my gyne from when I was a teenager, I do a cycle of test propanate/Winstrol a few times a year. I've never had a problem with it effecting my gyne, if any thing it makes it look a lot better if you only work out the top of your pecks it will left you entire chest (I never work out the bottom part at all it only makes it look worse).

I always take nolva to be on the safe side though. Some poeple will tell you to go for a long cycle 3-4 months, I only ever do it for 2 months tops and I've made decent gains from only one month on gear.

Offline andyz

• Posting Member
Hi Mark,

I've been following your progress over the last couple of months.  After ready some of your threads I too flew to Poland for lipo.

I actually had the treatment 7 weeks ago and like you feel that I need exicission.  I'll be contecting the surgery next week with photos etc and will be expressing my concerns and interest for another op.

They did tell me that there is no charge for corrective (not sure if that's the right term) surgery.  Does this include excission or just more lipo??

Have they given you a price and details for your op?

Thanks for all your info, it's been a great help over the last few months.

Andy

Offline markashleigh1979

Hi Andy,
My original qoute was for excission & lipo....i only recieved the lipo due the reccomendations from the PS, So i will only have to pay for the knock out juice and hospital stay ;D.....
If the surgeon reccomends a procedure and you are still left with the gyne then you should def quilify for revision.
Hope this helps....ifd in doubt email them.

How did you find the clinic? Good tv? lol

I am amazed how many people have gone to Poland, hopefully now the ps will do excission first...due to everyone requesting it and those wanting revision :) .

When are you going back?>

Offline andyz

• Posting Member
Mark,

Thanks for the info, like alot of people on this forum, I too expressed excission and was told that it wasn't necessary.  Before I have to surgery I asked about revision operations and they actually said nobody had ever came back for eny revision operation.

They did also say the same to me as you that I would only have to pay for accommodation and the knockout juice.

The bloddy TV drove me mad, I don't think I ever want to watch CNN again, ever.  So you went out and about while you was over there then.  I just stayed in my room, I didn't really think about going outside.  Mind you the foot of snow didn't really encourage me!!

I'm about 2 months behind you with regard to procedure, I'll be sending photos on Tuesday!!  Did you need to tell them you wanted another op or did they offer?

Offline markashleigh1979

cnn.....The same news on a loop... ;D.

I sent them pics and an email saying the lipo has improved the size but the shape is still female due the gyne., so i would like a revision surgery as it has not resolved the problem ... and that was it really :) .
I go back soon .
How did you find the service and the food?

I asked about revision operations and they actually said nobody had ever came back for eny revision operation.

Technicaly this is true, as i will be the first revison probs...lol
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 09:01:59 AM by markashleigh1979 »

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Either/or marcus.

It depends on the preferred technique of the surgeon.  If inyour first op, the surgeon went via a cut around your areola, then the chances it will be the same place.  I get the impresion that surgeons are either 'armpit' or 'areola'.  Your best bet of course is to ask your surgeon.  When do you go back?

I agree with phantom,

I had it under the areola and it is the way my Ps does it.... 8)
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline andyz

• Posting Member
Mark,

I feel exactly the same, also I can still feel a lump under my nipple (gland I presume) which they said they would be able to suck out.

I'll be sending photos in Tuesday, with a mail with pretty much the same comments on.  

Do you know if the recovery time is the same for excission as it is for lipo?  I'll just be so glad once it's all sorted, same as everyone here!!!!

Offline markashleigh1979

don’t what’s worse having a skin coloured vest or a black one if stopped at the airport. Yours would appear as if you have some sort of fetish for women’s clothing whereas mine was a pure Al Qaeda look alike, in black mesh, straps, and metal fastners all the way up!  

I should imagine that the excission recovery time should be quicker....as the lipo is more intrusive.  ;D

Dont worry mate, it will be all done and dusted in time for summer :)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 08:02:31 AM by markashleigh1979 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024