Author Topic: Idea  (Read 2611 times)

Offline chisum1357

• Posting Member
I have been studying up on gynecomastia for over 5 years now, but I got an idea, it has probably already been thought up and tried, I dont know, but I thought this up from a personal experience.

A really long time ago I punched through a window and cut my wrist very bad. I managed to cut my main blood vein, artery, tendon and the nerves to my hand. Anyways, when I was recovering from it, I had to do physical therapy, and I had an abundant amount of scar tissue developed under my scar, I mean it looked like a golf ball under my skin.

I had to massage the tissue with a vibrating massager and lotion3 times a week for 30 minutes at each session. The tissue slowly, but surely went away. 98% of it anyways, so I thought maybe since that worked for scar tissue, maybe it would work for the gynecomastia tissue. If anyone has already tried this, please let me know, otherwise I will try and any progress I have I will be sure to share.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. Ozzy Osbourne

Offline chisum1357

• Posting Member
Also, diet and exercise alone will not help, a few years ago I went from 250 to 180 for the military, got declined, but none the less I lost a lot of weight. I worked out as well as cardio and ate right, kind of.

The gyne didnt really go away, or lessen that much either. My nips went down a little, but they still stayed puffy, and the tissue went down a little, but it was still there, and because I lost the weight, it was a little more noticable.

I have tried many supplements, probably made it worse, but had no success either way. Never tried test boosters, already know that it will really make it worse.

I am desperate to get rid of this condition, as well as a lot of you are as well Im sure. If anyone has had success wether it be a little or a lot, please let me know. By the way I already went to 2 different doctors, had blood tests done and they see no reason to prescribe me anything for my gyne.

Offline Tired

• Bronze Member
I don't think you can vibrate away Gyne to be honest. It is not the same as scar tissues from serious inuries, as that is more blood and swelling.

And what thejuice said, buying lotion and a vibrator would be close to taking a swim on the beach with gyne on the emberasment scale.

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!

I had to massage the tissue with a vibrating massager and lotion3 times a week for 30 minutes at each session. The tissue slowly, but surely went away.

are you sure that it didn't just pass with time like it usualy is with these things?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024