Author Topic: Hard lumps post op  (Read 3854 times)

Offline radio-boy

• Posting Member
Im one week post op, and the incisions seem to be healing nicely, however under the skin are some very hard lumps, its almost as if i have a constant rock hard nipple erection  :o

The hardness is quite big, and still giving me a look that i dont really like. Are these bumps likely to break down? if they do, will they just turn into flesh/fat, or am i likely to see in improvement in flatness? a big improvement, a slight one, or non at all?

already i feel like i dont have "boobs" at it doesnt feel fatty, its more firm and less wobble, but that might be down to the bumps as mentioned. My chest is certainly a good distance from being flat, and still visable under Tshirts, but i feel better when topless.

Offline radio-boy

• Posting Member

Offline geg100

• Silver Member
it could be anything mate to tell you the truth.if you are worried you should get in touch with the hospital at hand just to be on the safe side.

Offline Robin_G

• Bronze Member
I had that a little and I honestly think the massage helped in that respect, although it could have just coincided with it gradually correcting itself

I'm getting on for 3 months post-op now and I'd also say I'm far from perfect but am miles better and still noticing little improvements here and there

I think someone on here said that the final 10% of the healing process actually takes the longest amount of time and that certainly seems to carry some element of truth

Offline radio-boy

• Posting Member
Looks like we are in the same boat then Robin. Who did you go to for surgery?

Im now 2 weeks post op, and had the dressings off for about a week now, and i really do feel much better, whilst still being far from perfect. I feel like i dont have "breasts" anymore.

Hopefully i will still see some improvements.

Offline Hypo-is-here

What type of surgery did you have in the end?

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
those hard lumps are normal u speak of.  its because scar tissue forms there frm the incision.  just massage and it will go away in time.
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

Offline Robin_G

• Bronze Member
Hi Radio Boy

I had the procedure done with Mr Levick

Come to think of it, I think sometime round about now might well be a good time to go back and see him actually as I've not had any kind of check-up or discussion since I left after the op really

I'm not as good as I might be, but he's definitely dealt with the worst of it and I don't feel so self conscious anymore

Hope your healing continues to go well mate

Offline geg100

• Silver Member
i have rang levick up and seeing him next week on fri 5 may for some steroid injections to improve the scarring issue i have.been 6 months and still there and not really decreased much.will letr you all know how it goes

Offline irish_dude

• Silver Member
  • Op performed with Mr.Levick, 19/8/2005
Same with me radioboy.

The hardness will go down. Give it *at least* three months.

Regarding the constant erect nips....give it as least a year. I still have them after 10 months post op as all the nerve tissue hasn't healed yet (still a bit numb, but improving all the time).

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024